Create Account

S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 05:07 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: yYN0zcr.png]
@SecondSucks22
**S47 Suggestion Box Winner**

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

Calgary was recently in the news with the release of their S47 team hype video. Behind the scenes their media department was deep at work trying to find the right audio to make this happen. Ultimatley the franchise went with Jay Z and Kanye's 'Clique' which they believe captured the essance of there S47 roster grid!

Written Task: Your teams media department is looking to create an of an and off the ice audio game plan for the upcoming season and they have asked for your help!  From pre-game songs.. to in game sounds.. to team media your task is to set the audio for your whole franchise!  Post the songs/sounds by either playlist, audio or video links and in 150 words give us your audio gameplan! why did you chose what you did and how will your franchise use them? Will you look to do something that others havnt with your audio playlist? Management is excited to here your plan.. good luck!  (*Must have 3 or more songs/sounds to get credit)

Graphic Task: Your franchise wants to market its new CD of songs related to your franchise and they need your help with that. Create a CD cover of the teams music for season 47! CD cover should include a name, a picture on the CD that represents your franchise plus 3 or more song names and there composers.

Additional Information:
You will receive 3 capped TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, May 5 at 10PM EST.

Welfare claims from either PBE or the NSFL are accepted! *if you’re claiming welfare and have a different username on the affiliates site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

Any questions/concerns, please PM me.
Note: Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

NSFL PT
Username: ADwyer87
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 04:25 AM by Mack.)

When management came to me and told me they needed help on a new marketing campaign I was excited to help out. They know I used to DJ in my spare time to get free drugs and they wanted my help choosing a new music direction for games played at home. They felt we needed an overall sound for in game music and marketing. I knew this would be tricky but I found the perfect CD and we are now using it as the sound of the Edmonton Blizzard.

Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette. All the classic Canadian songs you grew up crying to are now played throughout the game and during commercials for season ticket sales.

An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theatre?
Buy Edmonton Blizzard Season Tickets!    - (You Oughta Know was chosen for commercials to buy season tickets because you oughta know to buy season tickets)
LINK TO YOU OUGHTA KNOW HERE

How bout no longer being masochistic
How bout remembering your divinity
How bout unabashedly bawling your eyes out
How bout not equating death with stopping
GO BLIZZARD GO! - (Thank U was chosen as a crowd hype song when we are trailing by 1 and need to score - thank you India)
Link to Thank U here

And what it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
But we gonna kill this penalty, you bet! - (Hand In My Pocket is a classic and this is used for PK's as with a hand in your pocket you are already at a disadvantage in a battle)
Link to Hand In My Pocket Here

So far it it really has the team fired up. In the locker room before games they are all rocking their Alanis t-shirts and dancing to Ironic with smiles on their faces. This has really brought the group together and we are working on getting Alanis out to a game and possibly have her meet up with the team for some dancing.

[Image: jagged-little-pill-720x720.jpg]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

I don't know why our media department picked Gordie to help them out with their audio gameplan. First of all Gordie is little interested in music and knows shit about it. Secondly isn't that their job they are paid for?
But if it was part of the contract that Gordie signed, he would use Google and search for some songs. He vaguely remembers a song called 'Working on a dream' that he heard once on the radio and liked. Google says it apparently is from Bruce Springsteen, okay 1 down.. Next we need a goal song. Google helping here out again, apparently "The Wilp" by Locksley is popular.. 2 down. Now we only need to get the crowd going. My friend Google helping me out again with "We will rock you"-Queen. Gordie would politely send the list to their media department but with an extra note: I came here to play hockey!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

PBE PT

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Even though the dragons had picked out a song to launch the season, Maxime's taste was for something a little more... heavy. Not being a large fan of rap, 'Clique' just didn't fire him up enough to be in the right mindset. His definition of getting focus and energized consisted more like the following:

First, he starts off with something fast-paced, building and melodic. Wormed's Pseudo Horizon is the perfect song and fits the bill to a tee.

After the 3 and a half minute onslaught is over, we trail into a more melodic yet dissonant and progressive harmony. Of course, Maxime has his Spotify set to crossfade his songs, so it's a flawless transition. Specular Reflection by Between the Buried and Me is the key here, combining the elements flawlessly in an 11 minute epic.

The final song to merge the 20ish minute warmup altogether is King from TesseracT. This powerful track embodies the focus needed to grind out the games and stay in the headspace required when you're out on the ice.

Of course, some of the other Dragons in the room probably weren't as into the heavy stuff, but Maxime was cool to submit it to management even if it got rejected anyway.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

So in the minutes leading up to the Steelhawks walking onto the ice in Hamilton, the DJ will blast the Avengers theme (https://youtu.be/cVq4zJ1WbaQ), and as they emerge from the tunnel it will be timed perfectly with the epic part that gets you hyped inside. Then in complete contrast, the Benny Hill theme (https://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg) will play as the opposing team walks onto the ice, with a laughtrack superimposed on top of it. This combination will get the fans both incredibly pumped up for their own team, while also humiliating the opposition and potentially gaining a psychological advantage. After the anthems have been finished, the audio cue of a deep but increasingly louder and louder drum beat will play, and eventually culminate in an audio cue of a hawk screeching to let the fans know it's time to get loud. It's then time for the game to start, at which point rather than music the energy and screaming of the crowd is all that is needed, and the dropping of the puck only makes them more excited.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Code:
Written Task: Your teams media department is looking to create an of an and off the ice audio game plan for the upcoming season and they have asked for your help!  From pre-game songs.. to in game sounds.. to team media your task is to set the audio for your whole franchise!  Post the songs/sounds by either playlist, audio or video links and in 150 words give us your audio gameplan! why did you chose what you did and how will your franchise use them? Will you look to do something that others havnt with your audio playlist? Management is excited to here your plan.. good luck!  (*Must have 3 or more songs/sounds to get credit)

Here in the Halifax media department we deeply regret asking Jimmy Slothface to create the audio game plan for the upcoming season.  We have a good feeling that he's still taking his subpar sophomore season a bit hard.  It also doesn't help that he lost one of his roommates and good friends Perry Morgan to the SHL we guess... but seriously here's what Jimmy turned in.

Tigers Jaw - "Safe In Your Skin / Where Am I" acoustic covers

Concerned, we asked Jimmy if he was still taking Perry Morgan's call up, and subsequent moving out of their Halifax apartment, very hard still.  Jimmy simply squinted at us and slowly nodded.  We decided to disregard this song because seriously what the hell?  How are we going to use this for a hockey team.  After telling Jimmy to keep in more hockey related, he followed up with this:

Knuckle Puck - "Dead Wrong"

Well it is semi-hockey related just based on the band name.  But again we are mildly concerned about Jimmy.  We decided to leave this one off of the list as well (shocking I know).  Thinking there is no way he could mess this up, we asked Jimmy if he had a song for the fans.

Jawbreaker - "Do You Still Hate Me?"

Now this is absurd.  I'm sure Jimmy isn't at the top of the fans' list after that subpar season he had, but we told him that we didn't think the fans hated him.  He just kinda stared back at us.  We made a note to talk to the team's counselor after this note and finally asked for a final song that we could use to pump the team up.

The Wonder Years - "Cardinals"

There is no way we are using any of these and we have fined Jimmy for wasting our time.  He seemed too sad to care.  Poor Jimmy.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Simmer claim

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

[Image: TOHaKWk.png]

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 02:32 PM by Fordyford.)

The Anchorage Armada obviously have a big season coming up, and thus they needed some power tunes. They obviously turned to me for this media campaign.

First up, in honour of the captain, Olivier Cloutier, they decided to add what is by all accounts his favourite song, Jenny From the Block (if you get it you get it). This song is gonna be played every time Cloutier scores this season.

The second song on this fabulous playlist, is a song that truly captures the nautical element of the Armada, but also represents our laid back attitude. It's Otis Redding's masterpiece Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay. This is gonna be a nice song to get the crowd settled before a game.

The third song that I'd like to highlight, is a song that is from our team's heritage night, as the former Prince George Firebirds. It is of course Fall Out Boy's Phoenix

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

[Image: R5juTBy.jpg]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Our media department decided to team up with one of the best bands of all time to increase the fan experience at the game. The band in question? Limp Bizkit!

The first song will be played after the national anthem and before the opening faceoff to get everyone in the arena on their feet and as loud as possible to give the most every they can to the players on the ice. In this song, our partner Limp Bizkit team up with rap music legend Lil Wayne: Limp Bizkit - Ready To Go ft. Lil Wayne

The second song will be played during a break after the crowd disagree with a referee’s decision to let them know how we feel about the call or non-call they just made: Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Finally, the third song will be our goal song, because every time we score, it means that we are rolling over our opponents: Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

162 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

1. Hype song – “Burn it to the Ground” – Nickelback. Look… even a broken clock is right twice a day, and for Nickelback… it’s this song. This song will be used as part of the video intro before the game and while the players skate on to the ice. If you’ve never heard it… give it a shot. Nickelback sucks… this song does not.
2. Mid-period hype song – “Youngblood” 5 seconds of Summer. This song is a certified banger. If you turn up the bass and crank the volume, you just cannot help but get HYPED. When the crowd is getting a little low energy… BOOM jack up the intensity.
3. Goal Song – “Love Shack” – B52’s. Easily their most recognizable hit (and my favorite). The B52s are a criminally underappreciated band with tons of great songs that go under the radar. A party is not a party without “Love Shack” and don’t goals deserve a party?

Words: 155

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 04:20 PM by esilverm.)

After winning the Four Star Cup 3 times in a row, the St Louis Scarecrows needed a collection of bangers to play throughout the game. To do this they reached out to player Nicolaj Muller. Unfortunately Nicolaj has the worst music taste on the team so his choices may not be the greatest to ask. When asked what he thought should be the song that plays when the Scarecrows hit the ice, he responded with, "SCARECROW NOISES." When asked to elaborate he searched up a picture of a corn field and pointed at it. We are still not sure what he means. When asked what should be played when the opposing team was on the ice he said, "crickets..." Man this Nicolaj (or is it Nicolaj... I don't know) guy is an enigma. Finally we asked him what would be the song we should play after wins. Honestly I don't know why we are still asking him these questions. Unfortunately he just responded with, "LOUDEST SCARECEROW NOISES." So instead of that we just chose, "WIN" by Jay Rock since it checks the boxes of hype win song and it is good enough.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]