Create Account

S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan

Management approached some of the players to come up with their own versions of in game music. I decided to embrace the Outlaw Country motto we have in Anaheim and went with some real classics.

Honky Tonk Heroes - Goal Song - Because when Anaheim scores you are always a Hero.

I've Always Been Crazy - Penalty Song - This song is for when we get an unfortunate trip to the sin bin. It basically encapsulates the feeling of sitting in the box. We have no shame and we have always been a little bit crazy.

Sunday Morning Comin' Down - Away Penalty Song - That feeling of coming down from a high. This is to mock how inept the opposing team is. 

These are just a few tunes that we would play in the Saloon. With an arena named the Saloon, how could you not play some real Outlaw Country legends.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Shipping up to Boston by the Dropkick Murphys would be my first song of choice for the New England Wolfpack. Nothing says getting pumped up about Boston sports more than the Dropkick Murphys and no song is more known by them than Shipping up to Boston. You are singing it or humming it in your head right now, it is iconic especially around the sports world and it talks about losing a leg I think so that is pretty cool, gotta go with this one.

The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson would be the next choice for the Wolfpack's new collection. Why? I don't know but there are indeed lots and lots of pretty ones trying to get you high, leave you low and blow your mind. We can use this because some teams might look pretty but in the end, they will screw you over and you will feel like a dope, cause the Wolfpack are the true champions...eventually.

Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood is my final choice in song and this is me being skeptical, which as you can see from part 2, is not me, cause we will be true champions. We are indeed rebuilding however and that does take time. I, as a co-GM am not Jesus, and as much as I love @[Ace] I don't believe he is Jesus either, so...why not let Jesus take the wheel for a chance to get us to the promised land and out of the rebuild. I was just going with it, I don't think we need that much help, I just want to win and you can't really have much more help than that. So, when you are driving back home from Cincinnati on a snow white Christmas eve, know that the Wolfpack are with you.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

(180 words not including links)

This year the Chicago Syndicate will be featuring some new sounds to better represent the city and the teams' namesake. Leading off, they will now be hitting the ice to the sound of multiple Chi-town rappers. Kanye West's remix of fellow Chicagoan, Cheif Keef's track "Don't Like" has been voted on as the new warmup track, likely due to the way the pair show love to the windy city. Unfortunately, an censored selection will have to be used. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8ckikBJvM).

An additional in-game sound effect to be used this year is the menacing rata-tat-tat of a Tommy gun rapid firing. The thought behind this idea is that the weapon--associated with Chicago mobs (or Syndicates)--will come as a forewarning to the shooting range that is their power play. The gun will fire exactly prior the first puck drop of a power play. (https://youtu.be/itVWbOtm5rk?t=129)

A song all Chicago Syndicate fans will become fond of hearing is their new win song, "Sweet Home Chicago" by the Blues Brothers. The thought process behind this initiative is pretty straight forward. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_KkgPRo4wA)

The pregame skate:

From this point forward since the Winnipeg Jets have given me the power to make this decision,  I have decided that we're going to skate to:

From there,  during every stoppage, we're going to go full on Skatman:

Reason: we are a team that knew we were in for a rough run,  but our team expected to compete.  So far we haven't delivered on that. Hence the literal destination unknown.  

For every win we go with a solid bullet proof:

Reason: Because we are god damn invincible, and can't lose! It is a hype song that'll get the juices flowin and the blood goin!
For every loss, fuck a dog:

Because fuck we suck.  

I suspect that we won't have this playlist for long,  as obviously I have an awful taste in music.  But for now until I assume our next home game,  this is what we are getting.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

At the beginning of the season, management approached the players about what songs they'd like to play during the game. Due to the high number of Koreans on Chicago and the popularity of the team in Korea due to drafting the Smebs it makes sense for Chicago to embrace K-Pop as their official anthem.

Twice - Likey: This song was apparently Daniel Smebs goal song. Daniel Smeb scores so infrequently that we're unsure if it's actually still his goal song but it's believed it was at one point, but since Daniel never scores it has since become the Syndicates official goal song. When the Syndicate scores the Chicago crowd chants "Me Likey Likey Likey" to the tune of the song.

BABYMETAL - Megitsune: This is one of the Syndicates pre-game hype songs. As the Syndicate also have a strong following in Japan due to the Smebs playing for Japan internationally the team has embraced Japanese bands and plays a lot of BABYMETAL during warmup.

OGN - THE CHAMPIONS opening: This is the song the Syndicate play when the players skate out onto the ice. The song gets both the players and crowd hyped for the game.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

PBE Welfare

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Julio was actually a multimedia intern before earning a spot in the lineup. His taste is impeccable. The attached album contains the songs played during frozen pucks and intermissions. The sound "bites" are available on side B, and include screeching raptors (parts 1 through 6), which are played during random stoppages.

Fun fact: "Cadillac Ranch" was actually the Capitals post-season win song 2 years ago. The theme of the song is that no matter how powerful something seems, it always becomes an irrelevant way earlier than it seems that it should. Whether it was a Cadillac fresh from the dealership, it will eventually end up in a junkyard, a dinosaur, to be taken out by a meteor, or a slew of pop culture references that all eventually faded, nothing lasts forever. Take advantage of your opportunities (verse 3 tells you to ask the girl out). The capitals actually enjoyed the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's cover of Bruce's song, but the message remains the same. A year later, after their self imposed cup window closed, Tom Wilson lifted the Stanley Cup above his head. Being alphabetically last, his name is actually the most recent one etched on the trophy.

[Image: arPz36w.png]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

[Image: WRPswq1.png]

[Image: Jepox.gif]

So I had to sit and think this through a little before coming up with my ultimate Specters playlist. First off, we have to have an entrance song, right? What better song then "Voodoo Chile" by Hendrix. That build up alone can get you going before you hit the ice. Next up we have our goal song, "Battle Cry" by Jack White. It's got a dark riff and chants going on that is sure to get the crowd going. I think I will end with the Win Song. For the win song I'm going with "Power" by Kanye West. Chants, good rhythm, and hype. Is there a better way to celebrate a win? These are my thoughts on audio for the arena songs, but I can think of a whole lot of different songs to use for ads and other promotional uses that can represent what New Orleans is all about.

[151]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I'm gonna steal one of my real-life pregame playlists for that called "FBMZ Road to the Playoffs". It contains the very best of Punk, classic Rock, Cringy Pop, 90s Hip-Hop, embarassing German Comedy Rap, Schlager and Karnevalsmusik, a word that luckily has no direct English translation or counterpart. Need some examples?

Eminem - Lose Yourself

One of the best rap songs of all time, never fails to get you pumped before a big game.

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

Just as legendary as the previous one, but this time we are going into rock territory. Really don't have much to add here other than that it always puts a smile on peoples face and gets them moving even when in their seats.

POL1Z1STENS0HN a.k.a. Jan Böhmermann - Ich hab Polizei

Traditionally this is the song that we always start our drives with, I just didn't put it at the top of the list in order to not scare you guys off right away :D. Originally a rap parody by a German comedian, it actually turned out to be a very solid song that has turned into a cult classic.

The Gaslight Anthem - 45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST77VRHXt0

Nothing fancy, just a good power punk song with a lot of speed and drive. Also helps that it's a song that a lot of people will remember from the older NHL games and various arenas.

Peter Fox - Der letzte Tag

Another German song, pretty hard to categorize but will put you in a good mood for sure. Even if you don't understand the lyrics, this is the one German song from this list that I'd say you have to give a listen!

Green Day - Basket Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY

One of my all-time favorites and probably one that a lot of people will remember from their teenage years, no matter if they experienced it when the song originally came out or 20 years later.

Almklausi - Mama Laudaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vloUhu7QxmU

Getting drunk on cheap beer and sangria and enjoying terrible puns? Deal! Legendary song from last years team weekend that always brings back fun memories.

Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idx3GSL2KWs

I didn't find the exact right version but it's just a super chill song with one of the best base-lines ever. Some times you need to get pumped, sometimes you need to chill... Somehow this song can do both!

Sabaton - Metal Crüe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bKwflpbCYk

The band is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine as some of their song themes and lyrics can be quite over the top and embarassing, but this song isn't one of these, but a powerful and accessible piece of metal music that can be enjoyed by everyone and will make you wanna hit the pitch and take some shots right now.

KIZ - Jimi Blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWt-IjxSOI

It's crude, it's funny, it's cringeworthy, we love it.

Haddaway - What Is Love

Because of course.

There will be various ways this playlist can be used by the franchise, be it by the team as a pre-game matchlist for the drive to the arena, or in the stadium itself to get the fans excited.

Alright so going into the New Orleans Specters second season we decided to work hard on our in arena entertainment including new music to get the crowd going.

Up first is our new win song. After each victory we will be playing Party in the Graveyard by Ghost Town
An obvious choice for such a spoopy team. And officially dubbing the Specters Arena as the Graveyard moving forward. As teams come play in The Graveyard, and subsequently lose, they have to hear our fans singing as loud as they can about the party thats about to ensue. With a nice upbeat tone to it as well it's perfect for a win song and has an easy to chant chorus to really get the blood flowing.

Moving into the 3rd period we needed a nice upbeat hype song to get the fans roaring for the upcoming final period. So we chose to go with Told Ya So by Get Scared.
Another obvious choice by name alone. The song has some great heaviness mixed with some nice fast beats to get the crowd going. And being able to channel that energy the team should come out firing on all cylinders for the 3rd which will be huge for the team. Also fitting with an obvious lyric "Everyone's out to get me"

And for our new entrance song as we come out to start the game. Again something upbeat to really get the blood flowing but this time we wanted to go full on. So we went with Ghost Opera by Kamelot.
Again, yet another obvious choice for name alone. The beginning of the song has a nice creepiness to it that goes into a full on orchestral heaviness that just jams out for the intro. Of course with songs like these it's no wonder our fans are the best in the league and by far the loudest. It definitely helps when you have games around Halloween as well

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 02:30 PM by StamkosFan.)

I was selected to determine the Jets' in-game music, which is a contributing factor toward the overall fan experience, so I gravitated toward some music I always enjoyed. I went for some of the most popular songs in pop punk and emo, starting off with the band that was a major influence when I was younger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8

One of Green Day's most influential songs of the 90s, off an album of smash hits is When I Come Around. Arguably one of their best riffs and a chorus made for the audience to sing along to, it's the perfect song to play in between faceoffs to keep the audience awake and engaged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8

For all the emos out there, this song is a rallying cry; its anthemic chorus is the perfect song to play when the Jets are down and all seems lost. "We'll carry on" is all that must be said, and it's the sort of song that will give a lot of folks flashbacks to the good old days of 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc

Now this is the song you want to hear as a fan when the refs make an absolute garbage call! I'd love to hear this play when the refs call a penalty against the Jets, although I'm not sure that the league administration would appreciate us encouraging a fan riot over a two minute minor. But Three Days Grace, especially old Three Days Grace, was absolutely amazing, and this song has perfect amount of anger for particular moments in a game.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 03:08 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

Be legendary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWpZsoh78nk) will be the new intro song for the Crows as they are attempting to solidify themselves as Legends as they could be the first to win the 4 star cup four times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o I just had sex will play after every goal Boris scores this season. This is because his sex life is just as good as his goal scoring abilities (of which he has none this season). Here’s hoping we hear this song before the playoffs, but I wouldn’t be too surprised if it doesn’t happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg Can’t be touched will be the new goal horn song as the Crows are just plowing through the league again this year, like they’ve done for the past three season. Debatably with one of the most depth filled rosters in the league, the St. Louis Scarecrows want the SMJHL to know like the poverty class in america, they ain’t going anywhere.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 03:55 PM by JNH.)

Alright so for our audio gameplan we're going pure fire up tunes here. If these tunes don't get your fucking juices pumping, you're probably hopeless.

Coming onto the ice, the boys will enter to Wolfmother's Joker and the Thief. I challenge everyone to bring me a song that fires anyone up coming onto the ice more than that. Such a song does not exist.

Our goal song will be Imagine Dragon's I'm So Sorry. Say what you want about the band but they've compiled some of the biggest arena tunes and this one is no outlier. When we're up 7-0, the chorus will ring true as we really do pity the other team.

And finally, once the boys bring home the W we'll be met with what else but Maxine Nightingale's Right Back Where We Started From This shit is pure banger. Just pure euphoria off a well deserved win and a great song to get the boys pumped up and ready to booze in celebration that night.

Bonus: Hall & Oates' You Make My Dream will play when the other team's goalie gets pulled and the backup comes in. Let them know that their resistance is futile. Also just a very good tune.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers