Create Account

S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan

Hype Song: “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC. It’s a classic hype song that’s used at a lot of sports games and by hundreds of sports teams. We’ve got some old heads on our team (I’m looking at you, Knouser), so I figured this would work for us.
Goal Song: “Cold as Ice” by Foreigner. I hate this song. It is very bad. However, this song mentions cold. We play in Edmonton. Our team name is the Blizzard. We deal with the cold. We play on ice. This songs mentions a bunch of stuff relating to the cold. It’s perfect.
Mid Period Hype Song: “Tubthumping” by Chumbawamba. Sure, this song is by a band who were a bunch of anarchists in the 1980s and loved sticking it to the man, but it’s a brilliant song that hyped up everyone. Players get knocked down when hit, but they get up again (unless it’s serious). It’s perfect.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

[Image: F80ADDE7-36EF-42B4-94F2-98332F0BDAB1.jpeg]

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

For a crowd pump up song, the Texas Renegades have decided to start off with Michael Buffer's LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE, followed by the song "Pump Up The Jam" by Technotronic. There is no better song to get yourself pumped up and hyped up for a game of hockey than this. Its got a driving bass line and an easy to remember chorus that fans will delight in.

When Texas scores, we hear the song "Cantina Song" from Star Wars. Yes, that song. It's an amazing song to celebrate to, there are no words that you have to remember, and it's fun to dance to! Everyone, young or old can get behind this song, and will make sure they want to hear it over and over. Texas fans will cry for more goals, just to hear the song!

When an opposing player gets a penalty, we'll hear a very quick snippet from Static-X of "I'm With Stupid". Obviously we'll get the introduction screaming "he's a loser", followed by heavy guitar riffs to get fans pumped up for the ensuing power play.

Overall, Texas fans will be pleased to hear these songs play over the PA, and everyone will laugh and have a great time.

Go Renegades!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

For the Knights, we're going with a certain style that is only fit for the Knights and their fans. The first song is the song played as we skate on the ice for the first time for a home game, has to be Through the Fire and Flames. A high octane song that gets everyone in the arena's blood pumping is the perfect way to start a game The next song, played after a goal at home, is Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani. Nothing more fitting than a shredding guitar when we're shredding our opponents. The final song, to be used in marketing material that gets developed when we finally beat St. Louis in the playoffs, is Light of the Seven (EP 10 Trial scene) from Game of Thrones. The start of the song is melancholy, played behind our clips of our defeats and culminating with the game 7 defeat in last years Four Star Cup. However, towards the end of the song the tone changes, to a point perfect for our triumph over evil.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 01:14 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

My plan for the on ice audio is pretty simple. We have a playlist for warmups and time in between whistles, then goal songs, and win/loss songs.

Warmup and Between Whistles Playlist
Run the Jewels - For some reason Killer Mike just gets me going. If we run out of songs we can play anything by Imagine Dragons other than Thunder (cause fuck that song). They're pretty good at writing pump up music.

Goal Songs
Goal Against - We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister. Every team needs a song to rally behind when the get scored on. This'll help everyone get a little fired up for a comeback goal.

Goal For - Africa by Toto. At the risk of becoming a parody of the Chicago Blackhawks we'll play the same song after every goal. Don't try to tell me Africa isn't a top 5 song ever made.

Win - All I Do is Win. I hate DJ Khaled, but this is a pretty standard win song, no need to get too creative.

Loss - Don't Worry Be Happy. Pretty standard loss song, nobody even wants to stick around long enough to hear this anyway.

Hot take @JSS Tampa Bay should only ever playing Ocean Man Ear Rape Version on repeat.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: CD.jpg]

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 01:46 PM by hotdog.)

there's embarrassingly little rap in this thread, which i suppose isn't all that surprising to see in a sim hockey league... this arena tracklist comes from the Rap Capital of the USA - Anchorage, Alaska. 

Pregame hype song: Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d. City

Maximum volume on this one during pregame warmups. The residents of Anchorage would certainly be angered by this noise violation if not for their undying love for the Armada. Anchorage seems like a place where someone would go to smoke weed and find it laced with angel dust (idk anything about Anchorage) so maybe it's thematically consistent in addition to hyping up the squad.

Goal song: Chief Keef - Love Sosa

The Armada fan base, rap lovers that they are, have been known to just mob the fuck out after every goal to this song. (note: chief keef sucks ass but this chorus goes hard as hell tho)

Victory song: Boogie - No Way 

Think you're coming into the shipyard and leaving with a victory?? NO WAY

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

PBE PT

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

ph

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 11:15 PM by SecondSucks22.)

Since this is my PT, i really want to take this as serious as possible, that said I also really want to keep it Canadian, you know music laws and shit, so the Vancouver Whalers have teamed up with a selection of great Canadian artists. Here are just a few of the songs we will play in arena for various reasons.

Entrance Music: Devil in a Midnight Mass - Billy Talent (Mississauga, Ontario)
This song gives us exactly what we want an entrance song to give us. It starts out super strong and stays strong through the duration of the warmup.

Home Penalties: The Enforcer - Monster Truck (Hamilton, Ontario)
Honestly how can you not like a song by a Canadian band about an enforcer telling the other team that if they do anything stupid, hes going to fuck them up. This song is the perfect way to send our own to the naughty box.

Away Penalties: Airhead - Seaway (Guelph, Ontario)
Do... do i really need to explain this one, the opposing team is usually full of airheads, like certain east coast Canadian teams, this song just reminds them what they are when they do something stupid during the course of the game.

Win: Burn It To The Ground - Nickleback (Hanna, Alberta)
Yea yea we have all heard the jokes "nickelback sucks" whatever. This song is a banger, and with how this season has been going opposing teams better get used to hearing it, cause theyre gonna hear it alot. I would also like to remind everyone that Nickelback is the best selling rock band of the 2000's so you can kiss my ass.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 03:54 PM by Citizen of Adraa. Edit Reason: wrong link smh )

So, when Andrej was asked to pick music for his own team, everyone had to know we are talking electronic. There is nothing else in his headphones or his phone, so when he delivered, there were none surprised.

As the night opener, Andy wanted to use something really energetic, something that can pump one up, and what better than Teminite's and Panda Eyes' Highscore. Also, crowd would enjoy some highscores by the teams they see on the ice, always make for an entertaining game.

The goal horn then is a combination of a horn used by Manhattan's own railway, and deadmau5' Monophobia. (out of character, don't watch this video in work. It's not exactly SFW, and it would be reallly hard to explain what the fuck are you doing). Together, it creates this.

The end of the night, unfortunately, has two different outcomes. In wins, Nitro Fun's Final Boss plays, to remind you who you have to beat in this building, but if Manhattan losses, Tristam's Once Again reminds you that nothing is over and you can keep fighting next game.

Hopefully Andy won't get mobbed by angry fans.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

[Image: pt2s471.png]

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

This CD will be given away at an upcoming game (maybe).

[Image: YSCl7Ls.jpg]

but here's the playlist on youtube if you can't make it to the game (apologies to anybody in other countries where youtube is a big bag of turds about letting you listen to the songs.)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 12:49 PM by ImShiny.)

The Kelowna Knights are excited about the upcoming season and want to get the fans excited just as much as they are. They decided to create a pump-up video to get the fans all in on this season. 

To start off the video the song “In The End” Mellen Gi &Tommee Profitt Remix would start playing and it would show the knights losing in game seven to STL and have the game audio of the announcers talking about how close the knights were to seal the deal. Then it would cut to black and in bold Green letters it would say “The Knights are back and Better Than Ever”. At this time “Running Wild” Alex Bamford Remix will be playing and showing the knights walking to the dressing room and getting ready for games. It would show amazing goals from the knights talented forwards Bobby Sharp, Nathan Explosion, and Aleksandr Scherbak. Then the song “Come and Get It” by IPrevail will start playing and it will start at the lyric “Deep down I love it when you hate me” It would show the smiling bloody face of David Vent from a fight. Then it would go into a montage of knights fighting for their team. Notably David Vent, Nathan Explosion, and Barry Batsbak. After the fighting, Of course, it would show the very talented Alexander Andersson-Grand making huge saves and winning the knights games. When the video ended it would be audio of a game-winning goal of the goal horn and the crowd cheering as bold text came up that said, “Are You Ready?”

Song link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzvOn3bMXV0
Song link=https://soundcloud.com/abam17/running-wi...ford-remix
Song link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrAOUEyYbQc

[Image: ImShiny.gif]