Create Account

Wasty/vbottas Appeal Decision

05-01-2019, 09:07 PMGrapehead Wrote: wait ... was bottas planning to remain as co-GM, but something changed his circumstances after the draft leading to him stepping down?

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2623707

Plus I sent you that screenshot the other day..

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 09:24 PM by Grapehead.)

05-01-2019, 09:19 PMvbottas17 Wrote:
05-01-2019, 09:07 PMGrapehead Wrote: wait ... was bottas planning to remain as co-GM, but something changed his circumstances after the draft leading to him stepping down?

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2623707

In that thread it sounds like the idea of stepping down had crossed your mind before the draft occurred, but you didn't give Wasty notice of your intention until after the draft. Is that right?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

05-01-2019, 09:24 PMGrapehead Wrote:
05-01-2019, 09:19 PMvbottas17 Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2623707

In that thread it sounds like the idea of stepping down had crossed your mind before the draft occurred, but you didn't give Wasty notice of your intention until after the draft. Is that right?

That is correct. I've been thinking about stepping down for a while but made up my mind for sure after the draft and told Wasty to start the search for a co-gm. We found one very fast.. hell I even helped out there. Smile

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

05-01-2019, 09:27 PMvbottas17 Wrote:
05-01-2019, 09:24 PMGrapehead Wrote: In that thread it sounds like the idea of stepping down had crossed your mind before the draft occurred, but you didn't give Wasty notice of your intention until after the draft. Is that right?

That is correct. I've been thinking about stepping down for a while but made up my mind for sure after the draft and told Wasty to start the search for a co-gm. We found one very fast.. hell I even helped out there. Smile

So then my problem is that you really should've taken the precaution of warning your head GM that you were considering stepping down in the near future, since you had a player eligible for the upcoming draft. I'm also surprised that Wasty didn't look for clarification on that rule as soon as you told him your intention, cause it definitely seems like you guys (among many of us) don't think it is clear. I dunno... seems like this whole thing could've easily been avoided. I do agree that the rule isn't clear, but I usually just PM someone in HO to clarify a rule rather than just expect that whatever interpretation I have of it is correct.

Doesn't seem like this was done maliciously, and I can understand the frustration with the rule's wording, but you got a nice contract out of it and you're still going to LAP in the end. This punishment isn't even a slap on the wrist tbh, but maybe that's the appropriate outcome considering the circumstance?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

05-01-2019, 02:17 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
05-01-2019, 02:04 PMSamee Wrote: lol lap

[Image: giphy.gif]

is this from that cool show where they collect military stuff and sell them later?

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

05-02-2019, 05:16 AMmajesiu Wrote:
05-01-2019, 02:17 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

is this from that cool show where they collect military stuff and sell them later?

Idk

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I apologize for dropping the ball here. The wording was supposed to be an either or scenario where you either enter the draft or you get booted off the team. It's been a rough personal week for me and I haven't been able to tackle this but we have new wording coming out soon.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 03:53 PM by Wasty.)

05-05-2019, 03:30 PMDangles13 Wrote: I apologize for dropping the ball here. The wording was supposed to be an either or scenario where you either enter the draft or you get booted off the team. It's been a rough personal week for me and I haven't been able to tackle this but we have new wording coming out soon.
Well that’s still weird and confusing but at this point I don’t really care, it’s past the the unjust punishment, I just really don’t understand how either you enter the draft or you’re booted from the team? So if you’re a Co-GM and you recreate your not coming back? Maybe im missing stuff here.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

So, just to be clear, the HO enforced two weeks as “immediately” off a hunch, or an assumption, that Wasty and Bottas had this planned out to circumvent the rules, without any concrete evidence?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤