Create Account

Leppish 5/5
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 05:42 PM by Leppish.)

Made a few of these for the captaincy vote thing but never posted them as graphics.

[Image: dH8k59g.png]

[Image: sFQCXQE.png]

Also a sig.

[Image: tKh0cAJ.png]

[Image: lebbish.gif]

These graphics i can grade as hockey cards! I understand that they weren't designed to be hockey cards, but I'm sure you'd rather get some money for them.
Card 1: 2/5
Card 2: 2/5 = $240K
Grading these is less useful than normal because they weren't intended to be cards. your lighting is not consistent from card to card (there is a dark layer overtop of the scoop one, see in brightness of logo, team name, and text.)

Sig 1: 5/10 = 500K
I really like the logo swap. Be careful with your masking (the collar is transparent, and the traces of white around the helmet are very visible). A fun tip, play with the levels (and alt+click so that it only affects the player) or camera raw filter on the player render, to draw some shadows and highlights out. The blur on the background logo looks good for the depth, but doesn't match the blur of the background behind it, implying that it is just a blurry logo (if thats what the site's standard chief's logo is, then i'm sorry, i'm not deducting points).

Total payout: 740K

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History