Create Account

Player Stat/Record pages?

What about having something nsfl? A wiki where you contribute to your history?
It seems like a format most people are used to and can chip in with?

RETIRED

04-30-2019, 01:24 AMMayuu Wrote:
04-29-2019, 10:02 PMcpetrella Wrote: To get awards put in your player page, you gotta ask your updater to do it in your update thread. Everything that I’ve been awarded or nominated for is on my player page excluding my first team all star, which will be on there after my next update is processed

Unless your updater say it isn't their job, which happened to me when I asked them to add it.

Nah, I'll make 'em do it.

04-30-2019, 04:52 AMMayuu Wrote: What about having something nsfl? A wiki where you contribute to your history?

Neat idea, would have to be brought up with the historian

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-30-2019, 04:52 AMMayuu Wrote: What about having something nsfl? A wiki where you contribute to your history?

That is something we wanted our Historian team to tackle.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Historians are actually in the process of talking about how we are going to do it, we need to make a framework and start working in it. it is on the Todo list

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-30-2019, 09:35 PMluketd Wrote:

Historians are actually in the process of talking about how we are going to do it, we need to make a framework and start working in it. it is on the Todo list

Yeah, a cool concept could be one of the starting tasks when creating a player is to set up a wiki page for your player, and once you meet a certain criteria you get paid.
Kinda like easing people into the concept of writing for money in the game.

RETIRED