Create Account

5ympathies 5/5
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 02:16 AM by 5ympathies.)

[Image: XA7WcJu.jpg]

[Image: 2nGtNoJ.jpg]

[Image: jupjXfH.jpg]

[Image: vnH4d44.jpg]

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I hope you plan to resize these if they're going to be used as sigs ;-)

Sig 1:
A rather basic sig. You cut out your render (good job, except for cutting off the stick on the left - looks weird that way), added a background and text. I don't see much else done.
I would've expected a little more however.
3/10

Sig 2:
Same as above. Cut out render, added a background and I'm not sure if the name is supposed to be a placeholder. The render needs to fill out more space as it usually serves as the main element of a sig. Here both the background and the text are sharper, which doesn't work that well.
3/10

Sig 3:
Very similar to sig 2, with two main differences. You didn't do a clean job cutting out the render (see on and around the sleeve with the number - the helmet was done nicely though). Please pay attention to small details like this Wink You added a different team logo, but you didn't do any extra work on it (an idea would be to use the transform tool and to try to make it look like it's part of the jersey). Extra points for effort though! Compared to sig 2 the positioning of the render works a little better, but if you layer the text over the render and perhaps choose a different image detail to eliminate empty space you could get a very different effect. Look at how others do it and get some inspiration. In this case the top half of the render probably would've been enough.
4/10

Sig 4:
Almost the same as sig 1, but the colors match a little better here and there is no cut off stick floating around. Also the render fills out more space, but I still think you could work on your positioning a little more.
3/10

In general I like that you're trying out different things and I hope you do continue to make sigs. Look into working with more than 3 layers and blending techniques, try to make your render the main element of focus of your sig and simply play around more. Things will improve. There are a lot of great sig makers around here, just look at what they're doing and feel free to ask questions.

Total: 1.3M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]