Create Account

Wasty 5/5
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 02:15 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: rOU2CZy.png] @Snussu

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Omg amazing. Thanks man

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825K
I really look forward to picking new aspects of your signatures apart. the one that stands out to me in this one is the creation of depth with the limited palette. The text follows a common Wasty structure. The limited palette puts an extra focus on the layering and the implied depth. The parallel lines in the background fit the text and background wonderfully and help to tie in all of the layers. The jersey swap is as clean as always, contrasted sharply by the line glitches that stretch the render into the background. 

Apologies that I can't write more visual analyses. I'm not sure if you altered the colors in the stick, but its my favorite subtle edit if you did.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History