Create Account

Carpy48 5/5
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 05:29 AM by Carpy48.)

Hockey Cards:
[Image: oMVCKPK.png]
[Image: zcIfUh6.png]

Sigs:
[Image: wqzOF21.png]
[Image: 5lqIDwR.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Card 1: 5/5 = 300K
Card 2: 5/5 = 300K
Very clever. the composited images make me chuckle every time I see these as an oversized signature.

Sig 1: 9/10 = 950K
The lighting, and detail, and distress marks, and contrasts are all balanced and manipulated so perfectly. But the kerning being off in the warped Mistral text is all i can stare at. The scratches and the brushwork on each layer are way too intricate to use an unkerned script. The lighting is so good.

Sig 2: 8/10 = 825K
good lighting, and manipulation of the background. The player's lighting is great and matches the background lighting very well. the helmet highlights look especially good, which makes the visor masking stand out. I have no idea how to do this, or what the ideal result is. I'm not sure what filters you put these through, but they are impressively sharp.

Total Payout: 2.375M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History