Create Account

WFT's: Make the Case (S47)

Calgary's Otis B. Driftwood could do the unthinkable and win the scoring title as a defenseman.

Much respect for the season that Driftwood is having right now, and it seems likely that he will end up with the most points out of the blueliners in this league. However, I struggle to see him beating out a player like Jason Visser for the league's scoring title.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Code:
Calgary's Otis B. Driftwood could do the unthinkable and win the scoring title as a defenseman.

Now as much as i love a nice piece of driftwood as much as the next. Living down in NOLA for going on 2 years now, I have seen many pieces come floating through the Mississippi on their way to live a free life out in the ocean. The one thing I can tell you is that I have never seen one that could play hockey, let alone as well as Otis can. HOWEVER, having had played up in Edmonton with my good friend Brady McIntyre, I can strongly say that McIntyre has the strong chance to give Otis a run for his money in possibly winning that scoring title as a defenseman.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]