Create Account

Wasty 5/12
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 05:55 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: jHIZWUN.png] @Sami
[Image: aJuR0LY.png] @Darkened_Rose_16
[Image: gdNbKxy.png] @Obsidian311
[Image: dTDqtXx.png] @BigTittySmitty

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

That's incredible man! Thank you!

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

woah

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Bowdown

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

A Wasty sig.... always so beautiful.

Thank you my dude Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Very nice, much appreciated.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Thank you very much @Wasty

[Image: Tadisko.png]

Thanks everyone and you’re welcome Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 10:05 AM by Bruins10.)

Im gonna have some fun grading Wastys Wink

Sig 1: 9/10 = 950k
Everything about this sig just seems to be consistent with one another. The text style works so well with the render, the lighting and fog work also on the left side of the sig gives us focal point on the render and the text. And what I like the most, is the suttle touch of the dots in the bakcground to really give depth to the sig. Awesome stuff

Sig 2: 10/10 = 1.1mil
I love this sig a lot. The jersey change is very well done. For a sig with so much white colour in it, it isnt over exposed and the focal point is where it needs to be. The text in this is straight fire, its beautiful with the stroke and also with that little shift for the bottom third of it. Love that you added lens flares in little areas on the text aswell. Those x's or dots you added near the top and the bottom of the text is a nice addittion, shows that you dont need stock work to add detail to a sig.

Sig 3: 9/10 = 950k
Honestly, I dont know how I feel about this sig. I know i like it, thats forsure. But theres just a couple reasons why I didnt give it a 10. The thing I dont like in this one actually is the text. I think the font you used is tough to really read the text when you added the clipping mask or the stroke around it. That purple paint splatter around the renders elbow (right over the JR) is what draws my attention. That was the first thing I looked at. Maybe blurring it or darkening it would have brought my focus somewhere else? The purple jersey change is harder than people think and the render quality is awesome. Might have been too harsh

SIg 4: 10/10 = 1.1mil
Out of the 4 here, this has to be my favorite one. The jersey change seems like it is an actual jersey, the text fits perfectly with the style, the little shift in the sig in certain areas makes the focal point where it needs to be. This would be a sig that I would use to show that you dont need to overcomplicate things to make something beautiful. Sometimes, doing more is overkill and this is one that you did just enough.

TOTAL: 4.1mil

Disclaimer: This grading is my opinion and does not represent the whole grading teams grading.* I feel like this is appropriate to add now since Im giving Wasty a 9 and then everyones gonna start complaining about consistency

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature