Create Account

Life On Autopilot
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 06:21 AM by Wasty.)

Life On Autopilot

A new Podcast show from me that will cover some SHL topics but I encourage questions from all sorts of different topics such as Music (bands and albums I recommend), Movies (I watch a lot of movies and TV), and Cars (Yes Teslas, but I'd love to talk about other cars as well) and New Tech (and Weed!!) . I'd like to create a show that covers all sorts of things that I love. I am differentiating this from my former podcast of "Ask Wasty" as I felt that was geared toward more just SHL topics. While I would love to cover just SHL topics, I would like to branch out and really cover a wide range of topics that I want to talk about. I plan on doing these bi-weekly and hopefully recorded on Mondays and posted on Tuesdays. So please I'd like to record Episode 1 for Monday so please get some questions in Thanks!

Newest recordings will be posted on Soundcloud

Oldest Recordings can be found on Dropbox (download);

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4(20)
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I like the idea of this podcast and think it'll be fun to listen to. I'll give you a couple of questions:

I noticed in your list of topics you didn't mention sports. Will you be discussing some sports or do you not love sports? How can you not love sports?

I have to ask a Tesla/EV question too (Partly because I know you're big on it and also because I'm thinking of getting an EV). I know you're very big on Tesla and EVs in general. What got you so involved and immersed in EVs? Was there a turning point in life that got you so invested in the EV movement?

Also, if you could purchase any other EV on the market besides Tesla, which one would it be and why?

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

What's your favorite new music release?  What was the last "old" album you went back to listen to?

Last movie you saw in the theater?  At home?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Bump Smile

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Which country do you want to visit the most?

What would you name the Seattle NHL team?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 08:13 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hi Wasty!

Back in 38 i asked you if you liked the good guy dragons, your response veered towards No.....but Now that LA and Calgary are not in the same division, can you see a path towards Dragon appreciation??

Have a great show..

Izzy -
Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Going to record Monday night so any questions you wanna ask go ahead!

Hey Wasty, long time listener, first time caller:
As an aspiring sig gawd, I'm curious about your creative workflow. (ie. Do you just get an idea and jump straight into photoshop, how many typefaces do you try before settling on one, what's your music genre of choice for creative work, do you have a stable full of stock image broncos or do you have a base ~20 that you use?)

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Answered. Episode 1 will be up soon.

Recording Episode 2 Monday

Ill be covering these topics:

- Album Review: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard's "Nonagon Infinity"
- Self Driving Vehicles / Autonomy
- Electric Vehicle Myths!
- Movie Talk
- Questions

05-17-2019, 03:16 AMWasty Wrote: Recording Episode 2 Monday

Ill be covering these topics:

- Album Review: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard's "Nonagon Infinity"
- Self Driving Vehicles / Autonomy
- Electric Vehicle Myths!
- TV/Movie Talk
- Questions
Last day (plus tomorrow I guess) to ask questions!

Having heard you mention ZZ Top in the first episode (one of my faves) I was wondering about some of your other old school likes. How about the Allmans? Do you enjoy any rockabilly?

What led you to trade away pieces at the deadline? How do you know when the time is right to engage a rebuild or retooling?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I know you're a big Forza fan, any other racing games you're into? What about some of your favorite games all time?

What do you think will be the next big show to blow up now that game of thrones is finished?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Answered above!

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 12:15 PM by Wasty.)

So I will be recording this Monday but it doesn’t seem like this is getting much traction atm. Hopefully that can change with Episode 3?

I will be covering:
Album Review: “Outrage! Is Now” by Death From Above
Car News (not just EVs this time)
Movie/TV Talk
SHL Questions

Also I am announcing I am stealing an idea from @slothfacekilla and so I will Be recording NEXT FRIDAY, my own version of a Power Hour. Where I will be doing a VIDEO Podcast and every minute I will be taking a snap of fine marijuana and answering questions and playing some vinyl records.