Create Account

Life On Autopilot

Is Gary Sinise safe?

Did Hawaii get anyone drafted this past weekend?

How good will CeeDee Lamb be for my Cowboys?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 10:00 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey wasty!

So lots going on with LAP right now.....

- LAP/Nola series turned out to be a league classic with 4 unanswered goals in game 7 to win it. Where does that game rank in LAP legacy?

- now that the series is over, talk to us about your feelings and the teams feelings on how the series went down?

- if there is a LAP team song for upcoming edmonton series, what is it? Please play it!... (but, it has to be a hair metal song from the 80’s) Interview

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thanks Izzy! I look forward to answering those questions and hopefully more tonight. Please send me some more questions!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 01:34 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Sing the entire mennään pojat song

What equipment will you get me so that i start to perform and not have red numbers in my offensive rating

If (when) we win the cup, where will you take it for your day?

How does it feel to have Mook as your bitch?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Answered

as the historian head I want to pick some of your brains. Is there anything you want to see history wise, or when you want to look at history, what is something we lack.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

recording tonight! hit me with some questions!

Early predictions for next season’s standings, please.

How has your fantasy draft been going? Any general thoughts on FHM fantasy vs Simon T?

How’s the house coming along?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I will actually be recording tonight so hit me with some more questions, preferably Draft related so I can get that sweet 2x

Talk to us about that big trade up to land turd!

What went into the war room, what was the thought process?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I'm a little late on this question, but with the SHL's 10 anniversary, and as someone who has been here for a large chunk of that, I wanna know: If you could take one player from any of the years/seasons you've been here and have them put on your team, who would it be and why?

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Finally Answered.