Create Account

Life On Autopilot

This is my main question making the podcast rounds.

I've stated this before in my own pod, but i want more feedback on it.

A big topic in the SHL is the whole "archetype" changes thing. I doubt that ever truly gets fixed, but instead of worrying about that to give us more diverse player builds, i suggested the following:

A "maxed out" player would have 3 stats at 99. This means they have 27 total attribute points that go over 90. How about we allow builds to let ANY stat go over 90, except the weakness, but you're only allowed to use 27 attribute points over 90. We could very easily track this in our update pages:

"90+: 21/27 "

Just like we track the season cap.

This would mean we could have more diverse builds instead of everyone being at 99 in just about the same areas, but it wouldn't be too much of a complete change on the site. For example we could have a build like:

CK: 70 *weakness*
FG: 25
DI: 68
SK: 92 (2/27)
ST: 90
EN: 90
PH: 95 (7/27)
FO: 94 (11/27)
PA: 99 (20/27)
SC: 90
DF: 97 (27/27)
PS: 40

That's a pretty nice center build, eh?

This is a quick way to get us a whole bunch of diversity in our player builds, and could easily be the tweak we need to give the user more control over their player.

If people are that worried about the importance of strengths, perhaps make those 3 categories the ONLY ones that can go over 95.

Thoughts?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hit me with some questions please!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

What do you think of the Jets current situation/direction?

What's the worst injury you've ever had?

Favourite international cuisine? And favorite dishes in that cuisine (I.e. Chinese, Indian, italian, etc)

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Are you happy on where Max is at his career right now?

What do you see as the Core of LAP right now. How can you improve upon it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019, 10:30 PM by Slappydoodle.)

What’s the highest tpe you ever reached with one of your players?

Who’s the highest tpe player you ever drafted?

Do you like to grill?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Closed this thread and trash it away. What a worthless waste of a thread.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

bump

Isn’t it great how SimonT blessed you a couple seasons after selling some major assets (Bennett, Auston, Glyc, etc) to a playoff spot

The question is: fuck SimonT

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

How have you stayed motivated to keep GMing after all these IRL years and so many seasons? Do you ever get burned out?

What are some players that you just missed out on that you really wish you could have drafted?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Hey Wasty, what's it feel like having children get all mad about the Joycon thread being locked and post in your thread because they can't handle not getting what they want?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

08-29-2019, 08:47 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Hey Wasty, what's it feel like having children get all mad about the Joycon thread being locked and post in your thread because they can't handle not getting what they want?

hey argar what's it like to be a big meanie butt :(

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

You want me to ask a question so here it goes: When are you going to get more points so I win my fantasy league? Plz help

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

08-29-2019, 08:47 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Hey Wasty, what's it feel like having children get all mad about the Joycon thread being locked and post in your thread because they can't handle not getting what they want?

2 of us literally asked real questions to Wasty immediately following the thread’s closing but go off I guess

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

08-29-2019, 02:20 PMcpetrella Wrote:

2 of us literally asked real questions to Wasty immediately following the thread’s closing but go off I guess

What makes you think I was referring to people who asked real questions?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]