Create Account

Updating

In my opinion the SHL should improve the way we update. I believe if the SHL developed the VHL updating method it would be more user friendly and create a much better experience.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who dislikes the old school updating method the SHL uses. Also the VHL updating is more organized and quicker for updates.

Just thought I’d share my thoughts! Thanks for listening!!

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

05-08-2019, 07:15 PMleafssteen Wrote: In my opinion the SHL should improve the way we update. I believe if the SHL developed the VHL updating method it would be more user friendly and create a much better experience.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who dislikes the old school updating method the SHL uses. Also the VHL updating is more organized and quicker for updates.

dont you wait my friend, we have a group of devs working on better updating system. Though it wont be with Portals like VHL

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2019, 07:26 PM by leafssteen.)

05-08-2019, 07:23 PMluketd Wrote:
05-08-2019, 07:15 PMleafssteen Wrote: In my opinion the SHL should improve the way we update. I believe if the SHL developed the VHL updating method it would be more user friendly and create a much better experience.

dont you wait my friend, we have a group of devs working on better updating system. Though it wont be with Portals like VHL

Awesome, portals aren’t necessary. Glad to hear your working on a new system, that is really exciting !!

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

One of the biggest things to getting towards the VHL like system is having people who are able to develop something like that. It isnt as simple as hey lets do this and we make the change. They have to program all sorts of fun stuff. Luckily we have a group of awesome individuals currently on it.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]