Create Account

[S49] Goalie - Jeffery Thompson
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 02:16 PM by notorioustig.)

Player Information

First Name: Jeffery
Last Name: thompson
Position: Goalie
Shoots: Left
Recruited By:
Player Render:
Jersey Number: 15
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 200 lbs
Birthplace: Ireland
Player Type: Butterfly Goalie
Strengths: Rebound Control, Reaction Time, Hand Speed
Weakness: Skating

Player Attributes

Points Available: 0
SK = Skating: 60
DU = Durability: : 50 (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
EN = Endurance: 60
SZ = Size: 60
AG = Agility: 60
RB = Rebound Control: 70
SC = Style Control: 60
HS = Hand Speed: 55
RT = Reaction Time: 75
PH = Puck Handling: 60
PS = Penalty Shot: 75
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement:
TBD

Career Stats:
TBD

Welcome!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

05-11-2019, 06:40 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome!

Hi, @jeef!

Don't worry, we didn't forget you. I'm the one supposed to approve your build and there a little discussion behind the scenes. It appears that most team managers don't immediately have room on their roster for a goalie, so it's likely you won't get signed onto a roster with your current proposed player. If you'd like, you can change to a different build so you'd be more likely to get on a team and get some play time.

Please respond to me with what you'd like to do and we can get back on track approving whichever player you'd like to play as.

Also note that the trade deadline is Sunday, May 12th (EST). If your build is ready for approval on that day, you will have the option of choosing which season class you want to be in, S48 or S49. Your class determines which year you will be in the SHL entry draft. Your SMJHL entry draft is the season immediately before your class. For example, my class is S47, so I was in the S46 SMJHL entry draft and then in the S47 SHL draft and play as a send-down. If you choose S48, you will skip the SMJHL entry draft and go straight into the SHL draft next off-season. You will be able to sign onto an SMJHL team as a free agent before then, though, if one has room and would like to sign you on (see goalie availability above).

Thanks for understanding,

bbjygm

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

@bbjygm thank you for letting me know I understand, but I will probably just stick with how the character is and wait it our since eventually a team will have a spot avaible.

05-12-2019, 10:29 AMjeef Wrote: @bbjygm thank you for letting me know I understand,  but I will probably just stick with how the character is and wait it our since eventually a team will have a spot avaible.

welcome to the league dude! Dont hesitate to ask any questions, most people are more than willing to help.

[Image: nasty.png]

@jeef,

Your strengths and weakness check out as well as your total TPE. Your player is approved!

Because you signed up after the trade deadline but before the start of the playoffs, you are considered a player of the S49 class (you will be drafted into the SHL in season 49). However, for the remainder of season 47 you will be able to sign with any SMJHL team on May 13th at Noon EST.

Once the current season ends, you'll be eligible for the upcoming SMJHL Entry Draft!

Please also note that as you joined after the trade deadline, you are affected by the SMJHL Rule II.E.2:

"These players CANNOT do Team Training Camp, Point Tasks, Championship Week, Play-by-Plays or purchase equipment for the current season. They MAY do weekly training and activity checks."

In the meantime, make sure to review the rookie tutorial here and make your update thread!

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from the mentors!

Have fun and good luck!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget