[Image: 66818_s.gif]

05-12-2019, 03:20 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: [Image: jimmy_vancouver.png]

*cries in raider*

[Image: tumblr_m07ojk3CqU1rozti5o1_500.gif]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Sig: 6/10 = 600k
The render positiuon is great, you have him touching the top aswell as the bottom. You did some work on the text aswell, adding some blending options which was a nice addition. That Whalers logo could have been better used, it seems as though it was just thrown into the corner tho. The consistency of the Whalers color in the whole sig makes it work.
Theres just a couple problems that I have with this and its the reason I didnt grade it that high. The sig itself looks like its low quality, especially the render. There is also no lighting source and nothing draws my attention where it needs to go. And lastly, add some stockwrok to really blend it all together. It doesnt take much to add some stocks or even some filters to make some edits on it.

TOTAL: 600k

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature