Create Account

The Ultimate SHL Discussion: Pop Tarts

05-16-2019, 08:49 AM.bojo Wrote: frosted blueberry and frosted strawberry for an epic battle

yo don't say things like that ;_;

actually, if i had to choose, blueberry all the way, bb.

as long as frosted brown sugar cinnamon stays in, i'm fine.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

If s’mores or frosted brown sugar cinnamon doesn’t win I’m rioting. Don’t hate on the classics

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-16-2019, 06:45 PMkit Wrote: If s’mores or frosted brown sugar cinnamon doesn’t win I’m rioting. Don’t hate on the classics

Fk s'mores, but dat cinnamin tho

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-16-2019, 09:14 PM.bojo Wrote:
05-16-2019, 06:45 PMkit Wrote: If s’mores or frosted brown sugar cinnamon doesn’t win I’m rioting. Don’t hate on the classics

Fk s'mores, but dat cinnamin tho

wts

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Many fan favorites have made it to the Edible Eight. Group Finals are upon us, so let your voice ring true or forever eat frozen toaster strudel.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

i'm still living for this. hhh is gonna be pre pissed when he sees s'mores is gone.

but frosted brown sugar cinnamon ftw. glad that my top four faves all made the list.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

smh i literally just learn about this and not only is it almost over but you heathens hand picked the worst 4 pop tart flavours as the top seeds.

05-17-2019, 11:10 PMefiug Wrote: smh i literally just learn about this and not only is it almost over but you heathens hand picked the worst 4 pop tart flavours as the top seeds.

Those we're the consensus top 4 most popular flavors from initial questioning and data gathering. Seeding really means nothing if people don't vote for them.

05-18-2019, 12:50 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
05-17-2019, 11:10 PMefiug Wrote: smh i literally just learn about this and not only is it almost over but you heathens hand picked the worst 4 pop tart flavours as the top seeds.

Those we're the consensus top 4 most popular flavors from initial questioning and data gathering. Seeding really means nothing if people don't vote for them.
im saying the people are wrong.

We have arrived at the Frosted Four with 3 of the #1 seeds advancing. Vote now or suffer the same fate as the fallen flavors.

Can someone send me a pop tart to Sweden. I have no idea what it is. But in general strawberry is the best.

RETIRED

Also no pizza flavor? Wtf...

RETIRED

The Finals of the SHL Pop Tart Battle have arrived. It's Wild Berry against Frosted Strawberry for the crown. Blueberry and Chocolate Fudge face off for 3rd place. Vote now.

The refs in that Cinnamon match we're terrible

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

The Medal Round is over with a champion being crowned. Thank you to all who participated and discussed this. Be on the lookout for more going forward.