Detroit receives:

Akashi SixNine

Colorado receives:

[Image: falcons2.png] S48 6th*

*becomes S49 if S48 is not reddit

@hhh81

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2019, 12:04 AM by hhh81.)

DICKS OUT. Accept

@nour @notorioustig thanks for the very quick, easy, and last minute negotiations on this one. I'm shocked tig is still willing to trade with Colorado considering Scottey Crawfling meme magic, but I'll take it.

@FourFour you have been great to have on the team the last two seasons. I was happy to bring a Buffabro to Colorado with me, and you haven't disappointed. Sorry we haven't been as good as we'd hoped. Best of luck with Tampa next year! Well, except when Buffalo is running you over. <3

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@Weretarantula you're not gonna believe this but it's me again

Skree

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Damn 69 leaving us in both worlds

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

05-13-2019, 12:03 AMFourFour Wrote: Skree

:D

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Uhh steal for Detroit at that price.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

Hey @hhh81 ill give you 20 bucks for your car, about the same value right?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

05-13-2019, 03:45 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Hey @hhh81 ill give you 20 bucks for your car, about the same value right?

I know you're still working on telling time, and you're doing so well. Just keep trying!

But this trade came together literally with like 2 minutes to spare before the deadline. The other two offers fell through, so we went with the offer we had on a player that both sides know are going up to the SHL after the season. I'm betting on the recruitment team continuing to do a great job bringing in big classes and getting some value from a reddit 6th.

Thank you for your concern.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

05-13-2019, 04:09 PMhhh81 Wrote:
05-13-2019, 03:45 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Hey @hhh81 ill give you 20 bucks for your car, about the same value right?

I know you're still working on telling time, and you're doing so well. Just keep trying!

But this trade came together literally with like 2 minutes to spare before the deadline. The other two offers fell through, so we went with the offer we had on a player that both sides know are going up to the SHL after the season. I'm betting on the recruitment team continuing to do a great job bringing in big classes and getting some value from a reddit 6th.

I thought it was funny...

05-13-2019, 07:51 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
05-13-2019, 04:09 PMhhh81 Wrote: I know you're still working on telling time, and you're doing so well. Just keep trying!

I thought it was funny...

Classic mistake

05-13-2019, 08:32 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
05-13-2019, 07:51 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I thought it was funny...

Classic mistake

You would think I would have learned that I'm not funny ages ago

Processed!

@notorioustig I appreciate your tags and notifications bby

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada