Create Account

Big Season Press Conference
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2019, 03:08 PM by ItssYoBoiDaLegend.)

I wanna thank everyone who has been apart of this long journey, I want to say thank you to Detroit for being a team that has helped me get a breakthrough. I want to thank the Leadership, and the Coaching Staff on this team for helping me get through one of my better seasons I have had. I would also like to thank the Falcons for giving me the opportunity to be on the roster. I am happy to be in Detroit at this moment. I would like to say that being apart of the Falcons has been a dream come true. I have had a lot of success this season, and looking to further that into this offseason preparation, and into next season for a another great SMJHL season. 

I would like to thank Edmonton as a team who drafted me, and believed in me that I could get this done. For good reasons I feel I have done my part for this entire season, and hoping to build upon this success next year. The Edmonton team looks tremendous, and I am looking forward to another offseason training with the Edmonton team. The team has helped me become the player I am today. I might not have been a First Round Pick like most people said I would be, but I have tried my best to be the best for my team, even when it was hard to do. 

The leadership on both of these teams have been truly helpful for me as a player. I have been glad to play for the team. I was glad before the season that contract issues were resolved, and glad to be with the team for another 2 years, and get to work and help the team win some more Challenge Cups. Previously I was overlooked. I constantly have felt the pressure to get better this season, and I feel I have done well for what I was projected to do this season. I feel that as a rookie I performed well, not to the best of my abilities, but to the best I can perform as of right now until I further hon in on my skill sets. My constant thought I was going to go undrafted was still there, but I am greatful to get the opportunity to be a Third Round Pick in the draft. 

Looking forward to next season, I am hoping to be a capped player, and just building up my TPE bank for future in the SHL. I will be looking into doing some training this offseason to help me out. I have the constant pressure on myself, and on my family, and on my teammates to try, and be the best player on every team I go to no matter what. It is my own physical demand of myself. I am happy to be in the position I am today, and I am looking forward to what the next few years under contract will look like with Edmonton. 

I am under contract for another 2 years. I am happy with what the circumstances of the contract is. I like that Edmonton is letting make my way up onto the main roster. I like being in the position I am on SMJHL, and being a guy who can help Detroit this year, I am happy that I get the chance to experience the benefits of playing with a team that could use me for leadership, but also use me as a talent on the roster for a certain period of time.

Contracts, I have sort this out with Edmonton we will be going over the contract throughout my contract year, and throughout the offseason of that Contract expiry season. We will further more discuss team long-term stuff, and how I fit into the roster long-term. I like the relationship I have with GM Keygan, and he is a great guy to talk to, very understanding as a person, so I don't feel threatened about a contract deal coming up here shortly. I feel I can perform for the team, and I think they know what I am capable of, and my potential. I will further discuss this with my Agent, and analyze the situation. I am very confident that I will be a Edmonton Blizzard for multiple years to come. 

Offseason stuff coming up Sweden looks like a good strong team, we have great chemistry with each other, I am glad to be in Sweden for the upcoming International Event. I have been told I may be on the roster depending on how well it goes, I might looking at the opportunity to better myself throughout the offseason with International, Training Camps, and a lot of other things that will be coming up S48 Offseason. I am further expressing the idea of chipping in with the Detroit Organization as apart of Management after my SMJHL Career is done in Detroit. 

I have some offseason Futbol setup as well, trying to better myself in anyway possible. Playing the wonderful endurance sport can help me with my own endurance on the ice which will further more help the team give the line minutes to help us. I am in love with what I can do this offseason will be happy to do anything else I can this offseason. 

My season was a little rough around the edges at the start of the season, but I have only gotten better since then, and I am happy to be in the position I am for the team I cannot stress that enough, I am very thankful to be a Detroit Falcon, and I am even more thankful for the Edmonton Blizzard to give me the opportunity when others did not believe I would get the opportunity. 

Finally my Vacation plans for after winning the Four Star Cup, it has been set that I will be going around Europe to the next few Countries including Spain, France, my home of Sweden, Norway, Finland, England, Russia, Austria, Belgium, and Latvia for a whole trip with my family, and my Girlfriend. This has been awhile in the planning, I have been wanting to do this for awhile to get my head off of Hockey, and to spend time with my family and friends. This is going to be a stage of my offseason that is crucial. Mentally you cannot be 100% Hockey all the time, you have to take some time off from here and there, and this will be my way of doing that for this offseason.

I thank all who has come to this Press Conference sorry it's before the end of the season, but I am glad to be doing it now so I can focus on playoffs with the team, Thank you to Detroit, and Edmonton Offices, Thank you to the fans of Detroit, and Edmonton for being supportive. I am ready for a good playoff run, and Let's Go Falcons, and Let's Go Blizzard. 

Also working on helping most of the guys who I know. Including EVO which will help Colorado out.  
                                                                                                                                                               -Savoli Tankovic aka ItsYoBoiDaLegend

1200 Word Count

Solid Read!
+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria