Create Account

hewasajazzman 5/19

Sig: 8/10 = 825k +75k bonus = 900k
Theres things I like about this sig and then there are things that I dont like. Ill start first with the negative comments, or well constructive criticsm with things I think you can improve.
The lens flare on the renders helmet is a little odd. Instead of using the filter or the edit in photoshop, use a white brush. The lens flare has some other lines that go with it and you could kind of see it on the renders visor. A white brush will always be smooth and you can control the intensity of it. The top left of the sig has some white splatter thats a little too sharp and it draws my attention there, so just blur it out a little to add depth and focus. The Manhattan Rage text is too grainy on the outside of it. Not sure if it was rasterized or not, just make sure if you do add sharpen layers, that you erase over text when the corners get too "pointy"
Other than that, the jersey change is well done and the logo change is awesome. The render quality is high. I find it tough to have 2 renders in one signature but you made it work, hats off to you man. The Kastrba text is well done and you added elements to it to really make it pop. I could see the improvement your sigs have made

Sorry if I was too harsh in the negative side of the grade.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature