Create Account

Wasty 5/19
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 05:43 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: 16xcfZk.png]
[Image: JlW5fnm.png]
[Image: NvDdSpR.png] @"Torbvo"

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Wow that second one is fire

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Sig 1: 9/10 = 950k
I like this signature a lot, pretty much like all of your sigs cause i see talent. But becides that, gonna say what I dont like because id write more if I say what I do like. The text, the main text of this sig to be exact. Not sure if its the colours or the effects on his last name, but it is really difficult for me to read what his name is. And also the first name Hiro, it took me a while to really focus on it. That might be my own eyes deceiving me but thats what I noticed.
Other than that, the lighting, the blending, the jersey change are all on point.

Sig 2: 10/10 = 1.1 mil
Wow, this is straight fire. I really like the fact that his skin tone is in black and white, makes everything else pop out really. The blending and overlay on the text is also really cool and brings so much to the sig by something so simple. Jersey change and the colour changes all works together on the jersey, aswell as the little shapes and lightings added to make it purple. Like it a lot man

Sig 3: 10/10 = 1.1mil
Is it possible to give this an 11. Already blending in 1 render is tough enough, yet you did it so perfectly on 2 of them. That shape inbetween the 2 of them, with the drop shadow, it adds so much and makes it really split. The blending puts it all together and it makes it work. Perfect text work, big and bright to fill up the sig and to really draw the attention. And the nicest part imo, the render quality. If you make sigs, you know how tough it is to get a render of that HD.

TOTAL: 3.05mil + 200k bonus (round it out and also because that 3rd sig is fire)

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature