Create Account

Nykonax 5/26
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 03:49 PM by nykonax.)

[Image: hophC4K.png]
@Velevra  
[Image: vSdkdf9.png]
[Image: aAaDyUZ.png]
@kit

Looks good babe

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-22-2019, 11:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: Looks good babe

thanks babe

Sig 1: 7/10 = 700k
The colors and layout are very well done. the shadows and texture are very advanced as well. the skyline is unmanipulated, but it matches the colors and shapes, so you get away with it. dubas' hair is pretty well masked but his color could be cleaned up a little. the text gets a little janky on the curved edge, and im not sure if that is the best placement of the large syndicate logo, but i cant think of a better one. maybe if the velevra was somewhere else it could tie in smoother. very nice!

Sig 2: 4/10 = 400K
a nice font and background, although the two compete a little bit. the render looks really blurred, and i bleieve if he was only partially blurred, teh effect would better compliment the player and background.

Sig 3: 6/10 = 600k
the player render looks over doctored, but only because of the background and spacing. the high exposire + shadow/levels adjustments looks great except where you added the shoulder flare, and with a tonally matching background, i could see this looking very good. awesome jersey swap.

Total payout = 1.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History