[Image: I1MhuNg.jpg]

[Image: 1boKfB8.jpg]

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Sig1: 6/10 = 600k
I gotta give you serious effort points because I see what you tried to do. But what I will say, is dont try to make amazing sigs before trying to make good sigs. Really break it down to the basics. You overkilled the text, you overkilled with the 2 renders and you really overkilled the edits you made on both renders. The small one on the left is too dark and really doesnt stick out as the main render. The render in the black is too grey, the sig kind of looks very bland. The text is too fancy or too overdone, really use some simple fonts to get the most out of a sig. The effort was there tho, I could see it

Sig 2: 6/10 = 600k
2 renders is tough, having 3 is even tougher. Try to make the focus on working with 1 really well and then try to complicate things. You adding elements you dont need and for nothing. The font is the same as the above sig, it is too fancy and too different from one another. You have a boxed font and then you have a seriously cursive font. The main render is bright and the focus point in this sig which I like very much, take that and apply it to the next sigs you make. And the corners are blacked which adds focus to the main render, I like that. Just continue trying to work around 1 render and really getting the text work right. If you look around the board, youll notice that most sigs have simple text and also one render. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

TOTAL: 1.2mil

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature