Create Account

S47 SHL Advanced Stats and Awards Discussion

So since I got this done and there isn't a discussion thread up yet I figured I'd just save space and get this up as a combo.

Here are this season's stats. If anyone needs anything explained about what anything means let me know.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Players who were traded during the season seem to only have their contributions with their most recent teams accounted for FYI.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

05-16-2019, 06:34 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Players who were traded during the season seem to only have their contributions with their most recent teams accounted for FYI.

With how the sheet works, it's harder to account for traded players' stats

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 08:00 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Awards fun fact.

The Augment Mike Izzy led the league in hits with 208 along with another 50 point season. Becoming only the 3rd player in league history to post B2B 50/200 seasons.

Carry on...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-16-2019, 07:48 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Awards fun fact.

The augment Mike Izzy led the league in hits with 208 along with another 50 point season. Becoming only the 3rd player in league history to post B2B 50/200 seasons.

Carry on...

What's with the word "augment" there? Is that a typo?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Ilike

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I deserve a nom as goalie I got most wins 2nd GAA plz. We know tuck is gonna win but just let me have this

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-16-2019, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote: I deserve a nom as goalie I got most wins 2nd GAA plz. We know tuck is gonna win but just let me have this

They should give it to an inactive tbh

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-16-2019, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote: I deserve a nom as goalie I got most wins 2nd GAA plz. We know tuck is gonna win but just let me have this

1 more win, .26 less GAA and .06 less SA

Wink

Just lemme have my award.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]