Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Wild Card (S47)

I think the managerial advantage belongs to Texas over San Fran. While both GM tandems have some of the longest tenures in the league at this point, and a lot of experience between them, SFP lacks the playoff experience that TEX brings to the table.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Is there a goalie advantage in either match up and why?
The Chicago/Manhattan series sees itself as the only wild card matchup with a significant advantage in net for one team. Despite both netminders having allowed the same amount of goals, Jay Bae of Chicago has a significant advantage in save percentage (.915 compared to .900), goals-allowed-average (2.84 compared to 3.12), and shutouts (4 compared to 1). 

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Quote:If you were to buy a jersey of one of the players involved in these series, who would you buy and why?

I'd buy a Renegades Hobbs jersey, for a couple reasons. One, the jersey itself is clean as hell, looks great. Two, Hobbs is a beast in net, literally the greatest goalie, and he has built the wall in Texas. As a result, he gets my vote - er jersey purchase

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Kit smeb needs to ste3p up to win for the syndicate. He needs to be scoring the goals that made him the syndicate first ever draft pick. parker and daniel can only do so much but kit needs to do better no doubt. Lets go kit you can do it

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Code:
Which city of the 4 teams would you like to have tickets for and why?
Manhattan so I can go check out everything that New York has to offer. It would be way more fun than going to Texas, San Fran or Chicago.

[Image: Jepox.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 10:32 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

If you were to buy a jersey of one of the players involved in these series, who would you buy and why?

I'd buy the jersey of Louie Garrett. I always try my best to draft him in fantasy, so I'm always rooting for him if Toronto isn't playing them. Even if Toronto is playing them, I don't mind if my defenseman gives up a few of his goals!

Izzy: Posted past the deadline

[Image: 400x200.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 10:32 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

I would buy my guy Daniel Karlsson's jersey. Me and him are pretty close so of course I would support a friend and a fellow member from my draft class.

Izzy: Posted past the deadline

[Image: 3.png]