Create Account

Carpy48 5/19

[Image: e0MhaQm.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Sig: 6/10

Honestly, I was torn between giving this a 6 and a 7 and decided to go to a 6 for a couple of reasons.
The first one being that the render itself seems to have some little grungey/grainy stockwork applied ontop of it and looks like its taking away from the quality of the signature.
There isnt any lighting source that is a little bothersome because it would look so nice in a signature that is based black and white
The outsides of the sig seem to be lost canvas space. You were better off having a full background and just having it darkened on the outside to give it more definition.
I like the logo with low opacity in the back but it was so low that I had to really look and realize what it was.

A little bit more thought and effort andf this thing would have came out really nice man

TOTAL: 600k + 50k bonus (I know it aint much but this is a typical 6.5 signature to me)

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature