Create Account

Fully Customized Hockey Sim League

Hello, 

I have a project I am starting. This would be fully customized teams, fully customized players, and everything in between. Think of this like SHL League, but without any users being players, but a little bit different. We would have Juniors with all custom players coming in at the age of 14, and they play in the Juniors until the age of 18 when they get drafted, and from there they either move up to the Professional League or they are sent back down to the Juniors until the age of 20. They then move to the Minors on send downs. I would also be including World Junior Championships, and International stuff. If there is any interest in this type of league, I would very much appreciate a DM on either here or on discord. 

My discord account is Kostin24#8927. Thank You.

https://discord.gg/3E2fvG8 Here is the Link to the Discord if anyone would like to join the league.