Create Account

S48 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 01:30 AM by JT3.)

Hello S48 prospects!

Because of our recent tear down the Panthers are in a position to add a lot of top talent over the next 3 drafts, so now is a great time to be drafted to LA as you will grow with our current roster as well as your fellow draftees and help us get back to competing for a Challenge Cup.

We've got a few simple questions for those of you who would be interested in becoming a Panther.

What is your player name and position?

Do you have a preferred player render? (Panthers get the privilege of Wasty sigs)

What are your goals for your player? What's important to you and what would you like to experience during your time in the SHL?

What interests you about the Panthers?

From 1-5, how interested are you in being drafted by us? (Be honest about it)

Is there anybody on the team that you're familiar with?

How active would you say you've been thus far in the SHL, and is there anything that may affect your activity in the future?

Ideally, how long would you wish to stay in the SMJHL?

Briefly tell us a bit about yourself! Are you working or maybe a student? What are some of your hobbies?

If there is anything else you wish to add that we have not asked feel free, and you can also PM Wasty or myself with any questions or comments.

See you on draft day!  Cheers

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Gabriel Johnson - D

Do you have a preferred player render? (Panthers get the privilege of Wasty sigs)

Charlie Coyle!

What are your goals for your player? What's important to you and what would you like to experience during your time in the SHL?

I think just being in a locker room I enjoy so I can experience the SHL as positively as possible.

I like the idea of joining a rebuilding team, it's a fun project and can mean that the team will look solid in a few seasons.

I'll say a 4. I won't be picky about who I'm drafted by but LAP aren't quite my first choice yet.

Tony Ford is around the Armada LR all the time and I'm familiar with him. I don't know Borromini Cannellini personally but he kicked our asses in the playoffs.

How active would you say you've been thus far in the SHL, and is there anything that may affect your activity in the future?

I'd say very active. I may be getting a 40 hrs/week job not long after the draft but in the time I'm not at work I'll be aiming to get my duties done.

I would say at least a further 2-3 seasons, I've really enjoyed Anchorage.

Briefly tell us a bit about yourself! Are you working or maybe a student? What are some of your hobbies?

I'm a student at the moment but I may soon take a year off of that to experience the real world by getting a job. I really enjoy playing soccer, as well as gaming.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Lyle Odelein III - Defender

Lyle Odelein

I'd like my player to be a real tough player to line-up against.  I want a defensive responsible player, who can play the body and block shots.  But on the offensive side of things, he'll be looking to put the puck in the net.  Ideally, he'd be great on special teams, with a knack for scoring on the PP.  As for what's important to me, I am really just enjoying this whole set up.  I've never done a sim league before and I am enjoying it more and more everyday.  I can see myself continuing for a long while with the SHL, and I think I'd maybe like to get into a front office position down the road.

I haven't spent much time checking out the SHL teams, so honestly, I don't know too much about the big leagues.  It looks like the Panthers have been around from almost the beginning of the SHL, so you've got a lot of history and as a die hard Montreal Canadiens fan, I can appreciate a long history!

I'm interested in being drafted by any team!  But I'd have to say I'm a 3 or 4.

There is not.  Chatted with Wasty on Discord, but that's about it.

When I was filling out the interested prospect threads for the SMJHL before the draft, my answer was about a 7 out of 10 on the activity level.  I think I've at least hit that, maybe more.  I find myself checking Discord and the site multiple times a day.  As for anything that may affect my activity, I don't think that there is anything that would slow me down.

I think 3 years would be good, although I would be willing to do whats best for the team.

I haven't been a student in a long time!  Full time worker, married without kids (so far) and two dogs.  Love playing all sports, watching hockey and football.  Used to play a lot of video games, but not as much in my older years.

Jon Forty-One - RW

Not really. Kit Harrington/Jon Snow? lol

My goal is to be as useful to the team that drafts me as possible. I mean going for awards would be great too but I just want a home that will be happy to have an active player.
I can't really say I've given what is important to me in this, perhaps making play-offs eventually if the team that drafts me isn't one but I wanna have fun.

Truth be told I don't know anything about any SHL teams. I'm going into the big leagues knowing anything past locations, nickname and logo. Luckily I like the parts of LA that aren't on fire, like cats and dig the logo lol

4. Like I say I don't know anything really and I'd consider 5 proclaiming this would be THE team I wanted to be a part of. I would like to be drafted by you guys though Smile

Not to my knowledge.

I'm on the forum a lot, I just don't shitpost nor discuss about random stuff.  I have a business trip in October for about 10-ish days so I may miss a week but other than that I'm on daily and will be active. On discord a lot though.

Honestly cannot stay. This would come down to you. If you needed me ASAP then I'll happily move up but I'd like to help the Whalers win it all if possible.

Just a dude with a shitty job who enjoys roleplaying and watching/following sports. I like memes too.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

G Kasperi Braulin

Jordan Binnington!

I want to be the best goalie in the league for sure

Well, you say you're in a rebuild so maybe that means you have more room for a goalie unlike some other teams.

If you've got room for me in your future, it's a 5. If not, a 1.

Unfortunately no

10, nothing foreseeable

Likely 2-3 more seasons

I'm employed, 26 years old. I have a four month old daughter. In my free time, I just like to relax. Nothing crazy, get lost in an NBA 2k19 franchise or read a good book.

G- Emiko Spector 

I don't have one due to my player being a OC.

I want to win eventually that is what everyone wants right? I am looking for a Good locker room too!

Branding mainly

1 being the worst and 5 being the most i'd say 3.

I know a few but nothing more than seen there name somewhere.

I have been claiming PT and AC along with Weekly Training. I'd like to be able to so do something like a podcast but wouldn't want to do it alone.

I'm a netminder so i expect to be int he Minors for a while. I'd rather sit there too tbh. I can them make more of an impact when i get called up!

I'm unemployed and looking for work after finishing university. My hobbies are ice hockey and game development. I am working on a Ice Hockey RPG. I'm spending time in sim leagues to kill time really. I am also a GM in another league at the moment. 

Have a .gif of Norika

[Image: jv95okZ.gif]

Raphael d'Alcott - Left Winger

Nikita Gusev/Elias Petterson

League leading goal scorer and multiple time challenge cup winner. Even if that doesn't happen, as long as I am in a locker room where I can have fun with others will be enough for me

As part of the Armada, I know what it is like to be part of the rebuilding team. It's fun where there is plenty of minutes going around and all the players know what we are reaching for. I don't get frustrated by that, I enjoy the challenge.

5. This is my first character and his backstory is about getting into the SHL. No matter who drafts me, I will give it my all. 

Tony Ford hangs around the Anchorage locker room a lot and I talk to him a bit. 

Despite the fact I am employed and studying accounting, I always budget my time well and I do my duties. I am active now and I will remain active no matter what. 

This isn't really my decision considering call ups so my answer would be it's up to them. I am more than happy to stay in Anchorage and keep working on my player until such time the Panthers called me up. Ideally, 2-3 seasons. 

A freelance writer, active swimmer and keen gamer. I love talking to people on discord and building up my character because to me its a lot like the creative writing I love so much. You can reach me on discord at KenitohMenara#9134

I don't buy into this letting the players choose where they go.
If I get drafted by any team I make that my home unless they kick me out.

Not sure what your team wants or needs.
I show up to work and practice on time every day.
Put in the work and try to earn as much TPE as possible.
Fourth Line or First makes no difference to me.
Player for Life unless you want to trade me.
That's the nature of the beast!
Looking Forward to seeing you all on the Ice...
For or Against You!

Timmo Kyllonen - Center

Erik Haula

A big goal of mine is to eventually max out my player attributes (all 90s/ 99s etc). Other than that, I'm just here to enjoy myself with my team.

Very interesting, professional looking logo and the color scheme is intriguing for making sigs.

I am interested in being draft to any team, whoever wants to use their valuable pick to select me will have my loyalty. So, I guess 5.

Not that I know of unfortunatley.

Nothing should come up to affect my activity level in the future. Currently I work on media and signatures on a weekly basis, visit the site multiple times per day and check discord often.

Two more seasons or more if needed. 

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]