Create Account

Savoli on St.Louis Controversy

The popular saying of what you said last night after the loss did you mean that out of pure frustration or did you mean it?

No I really meant it. It's a feeling we have in the locker room. St.Louis is an overrated team, and I mean it. How lucky they are every season with a lack of talent. We have taken *bleep* from them for the past few years I have been here now when push comes to shove they are going to start being *bleep* about it. Izem for a defenseman, decent at best. I mean it when I say this Detroit will be coming after the lacking St.Louis team next year. It might be a rivalry, I don't care. They hate us for the past couple of seasons, we hate them too. When push comes to shove I am not going to be a push-over nor do I expect them to, but I do guarantee the team to come out full force, and whoop some St.Louis *bleep* for once. It's time for Detroit, the luck of St.Louis has run out.

The unpopular opinion of yours has gotten some hate around the league, what do you expect?

Everyone in the league hates Detroit, but that doesn't matter. Nothing will stand in mine or any of my teammates way to get a four star. We aren't taking anymore *bleep* from the St.Louis ScaredDopes. It's time for the Legendary Falcons to come out swinging next year, and it will be a big year. I'm already focused on next and proving that the past few years of St.Louis has been a fluke. It's another one of those NE Patriots moments for them. Congratulations to them. They expect to get a pat on the back for doing the easiest thing to do, but frustration from last night is in the back of my head now. It's in the past, and just hope my strike for vengeance next season doesn't bite St.Louis in the *bleep*.

Savoli's entourage needs to chain him down, kid's just popping off Popcorn

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I find it Ironic that the signature of Savoli has a St. Louis Blues player scoring on the Avalanche.
I guess St. Louis Scarecrows... BAD!
St. Louis Blues... GOOD!

Can't hear you with my rings plugging my ears

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-27-2019, 01:35 AMPenKnight Wrote: I guess St. Louis Scarecrows... BAD!

This guy gets it

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Happy Now???
St. Louis got Outlawed!

05-28-2019, 10:52 AMPenKnight Wrote: Happy Now???
St. Louis got Outlawed!

Doing Illegal Things Is Overrated 

Follow The Law!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-28-2019, 10:52 AMPenKnight Wrote: Happy Now???
St. Louis got Outlaw
at least I was right about it.

05-27-2019, 01:39 AMSlashACM Wrote: Can't hear you with my rings plugging my ears

Rings go on your fingers, not in your ears. Dummy.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

05-27-2019, 01:39 AMSlashACM Wrote: Can't hear you with my rings plugging my ears

Patrick Roy reference....well done

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]