Create Account

S48 Hamilton Steelhawks interested prospects
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019, 02:55 AM by Hallsy.)

Copy and paste the below code into a reply and let us know a bit about yourself! Smile

Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2019, 11:14 AM by PenKnight.)

These questions are a lot more serious.
I thought you guys were more interested in MEMEs compared to these types of questions Smile

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

Right now I would say a 9. Absolutely love the site.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?

-100% my boy Darnell Johnson. Our players are twins and both promising defensive prospects who are hoping to play together.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

-All the effort boi. Hell I'll be set for the whole next season just based on my effort this season tbh. Wink

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

-Habs! I play soccer and bike as my two main sporting habits. I absolutely do not play hockey, I can hardly even skate.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?

-Yep! You could say both, but mostly PC. I'll pull up the occasional fifa or mariokart sesh with the boys, but generally I stick to playing my PC for games. Right now my main game is Monster Hunter World.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-29-2019, 05:50 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: 1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

Right now I would say a 9. Absolutely love the site.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?

-100% my boy Darnell Johnson. Our players are twins and both promising defensive prospects who are hoping to play together.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

-All the effort boi. Hell I'll be set for the whole next season just based on my effort this season tbh.  Wink

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

-Habs! I play soccer and bike as my two main sporting habits. I absolutely do not play hockey, I can hardly even skate.

-Yep! You could say both, but mostly PC. I'll pull up the occasional fifa or mariokart sesh with the boys, but generally I stick to playing my PC for games. Right now my main game is Monster Hunter World.

Lots of us in Hamilton play Monster Hunter World! We've got a whole crew, about 5 or 6 of us! I also play a bunch of Mario Kart 8 too, would be cool to have you join us!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-29-2019, 07:17 PMnour Wrote: Lots of us in Hamilton play Monster Hunter World! We've got a whole crew, about 5 or 6 of us! I also play a bunch of Mario Kart 8 too, would be cool to have you join us!

No shit eh? That's awesome dude; I've clocked about 350 hours into it. Never been that obsessed over a single game. So hyped for Iceborne!

05-29-2019, 08:33 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
05-29-2019, 07:17 PMnour Wrote: Lots of us in Hamilton play Monster Hunter World! We've got a whole crew, about 5 or 6 of us! I also play a bunch of Mario Kart 8 too, would be cool to have you join us!

No shit eh? That's awesome dude; I've clocked about 350 hours into it. Never been that obsessed over a single game. So hyped for Iceborne!

We actually all just picked it up like 2-3 weeks ago but we've been grinding it quite a bit, we're all loving it so far too, all hyped for Iceborne as well! What other games do you play? Rocket League is big in our server too, as well as some nights of Jackbox. I'm also big on Smash Bros but I mostly play that solo haha (we're also desperately waiting for Halo Reach coming to PC soon).

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-30-2019, 01:32 AMnour Wrote: We actually all just picked it up like 2-3 weeks ago but we've been grinding it quite a bit, we're all loving it so far too, all hyped for Iceborne as well! What other games do you play? Rocket League is big in our server too, as well as some nights of Jackbox. I'm also big on Smash Bros but I mostly play that solo haha (we're also desperately waiting for Halo Reach coming to PC soon).

Dude wtf this throwing me off bigtime; Reach is one of my all-time favourite games and I have a couple hundred hrs on Rocket League too LOL. I was still playing Reach online on the 360 when there were like <1k people playing it lmao. I used to play SSBU religiously but I fell out of touch with it hard.

It's a shame I almost definitely won't end up with you guys (Waters gave me the low-down why), but hey if there ever ends up being one big SHL group made for MHW/Reach/RL stuff I'll definitely be sure to get involved with that!

God I still can't believe possibly my 3 fav games are ones loved by many people in a single LR, and one I won't get into at that aaaaaaaaa!!!

9. I consider 10 being spending every second on the forum which I do not but I'm here everyday.

Bobby Bobcalf? Maybe Jason97's character too if not someone on my team.

I'll happily put in the grind.

My fav NHL team will be whatever Seattle end up calling themselves. I do a lot of roleplay outside of SHL so this is easy to do lol

I played field hockey when I was little/at school. The lack of ice made ice hockey harder than you can imagine Wink

I have a steam account. Currently not playing anything exclusively mind.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I think 10. Currently at work and I'm still on here on the cpu answering these lol

Any of my teammates from Vancouver!

I try and do a good size MS to get cash every few weeks, also take advantage of the x2 media events

I'm 26, I have a four month old daughter, I'm a diehard Blues fan for the past 20 years or so, love relaxing and playing some xbox in my down time.

Console, I had a PS4 and Xbone but sold the PS4. Playing lots of NBA 2k19 right now

I'd say 8. I come on get all the PTs and ACs done and do weekly training. Hoping to start a podcast for here too.

Honestly i don't know....

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks.

I want to get media via Podcast but i'd need someone else who could help me with it.

My favourite NHL team is the Tampa Bay Lightning (until Seattle Join the league). I enjoy making Reviews for Films and Games. I used to play hockey within the UK until i got injured.

I play both. I play a bit of everything tbh. Sports games, RPGs, JRPGS, FPS, Third Party Shooters, Metroidvania games, Platformers, Management sims.... you name it... i probably play it.

I mainly play console though.

[Image: jv95okZ.gif]

Right now I would say a 8 to 9. Despite the fact I started with the SHL late because I missed the draft, I have had a ton of fun on this website. Meeting people and building my hockey player. 

Gabriel Johnson. We play together in Anchorage and I know just how talented he is. As part of the rookie class that took over the Armada, we have pushed each other forward to be the best we could be 

I am ready to write as many articles and do whatever I can in order to keep affording training and equipment. I already have 3 more articles in the works based on my player and will be set for next season once all are published

GO KNIGHTS GO! Vegas Golden Knights are my team, my friends got me into hockey and when Vegas was announced as a new team, I decided to follow them as a new fan (It made sense to me  Towel ). When I am not on SHL, I write stories online, fanfiction and original works. I also help run a hockey website where I write articles about Vegas.

Yep! All games, all systems, PC and Console. I prefer Console but I probably spend more time playing mutliplayer on PC. Monster Hunter World is probably main game right now (As is Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch) but I am also play Terraria and a bunch of overs. I'll give any game a chance to impress me