Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

[Image: 32086g.jpg]

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 12:42 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I know most people are like "haha Daco" but this is a dumb decision by HO. The reasoning is so absolutely flimsy that it seems like a decision was made to punish then find ways to justify it later.
I dare you to make a case for Daco’s post being “within reason”.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: ueZyFqO.jpg]

05-29-2019, 12:41 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: What kind of fucking moron tampers?

Hii, JP

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

05-29-2019, 12:42 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I know most people are like "haha Daco" but this is a dumb decision by HO. The reasoning is so absolutely flimsy that it seems like a decision was made to punish then find ways to justify it later.

Hard disagree. Targeting players under contract in an article and saying what you can offer vs their current team is tampering. It's plain and simple

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

05-29-2019, 12:41 PMTomen Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20190528-110622__01.jpg]

this is an incredible image tomen, thank you

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 12:46 PM by ThatDamnWalrus.)

Classic argar always bitching about HO.

Rules are rules bud, we need to follow them to prevent this league from becoming a lawless wasteland.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

05-29-2019, 12:44 PMDanbyRem Wrote:
05-29-2019, 12:41 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: What kind of fucking moron tampers?

Hii, JP

Hello fren

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Aww shucks.

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 12:49 PM by ArGarBarGar.)

05-29-2019, 12:43 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
I dare you to make a case for Daco’s post being “within reason”.

What "reason" are you looking for it to be within?

I think any attempt to garner attention from potential free agents should be a no-no, but:

1. The rules don't have a catch-all punishment for public tampering and there are a million ways to argue X situation is tampering vs. Y and in the case of you not having a clear cut violation then you don't just throw the book at them because you think it is bad based on your own personal preference
2. The punishment for private tampering should not apply at all and is a massive overkill in this instance

I anticipate an appeal and losing a pick or something, but maybe the people who have the power to change up the rules can actually change up the rules.

05-29-2019, 12:46 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote:

Classic argar always bitching about HO.

Rules are rules bud, we need to follow them to prevent this league from becoming a lawless wasteland.

And like I said the rules are so flimsy that I think applying them in this instance is people trying to find a way to justify a tampering punishment after the fact.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 12:44 PMml002 Wrote:

Hard disagree. Targeting players under contract in an article and saying what you can offer vs their current team is tampering. It's plain and simple

"Keep contract details and that kind of stuff out of it but otherwise the rest is acceptable."

That is what the rules state with regards to public tampering and what was cited as the violation. No contract details were provided in the OP (and I don't believe it was mentioned anywhere else otherwise HO would have said something about it).

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Lmao, mommy even more of a dumpster fire than it already was

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Lemme get a piece of that 10m for the emotional distress caused by being tampered

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

05-29-2019, 12:51 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
05-29-2019, 12:44 PMml002 Wrote: Hard disagree. Targeting players under contract in an article and saying what you can offer vs their current team is tampering. It's plain and simple

"Keep contract details and that kind of stuff out of it but otherwise the rest is acceptable."

That is what the rules state with regards to public tampering and what was cited as the violation. No contract details were provided in the OP (and I don't believe it was mentioned anywhere else otherwise HO would have said something about it).

But would you say this if it were any team other than Minny?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]