Create Account

SHL Media: Regarding Podcasts
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 03:37 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick announcement regarding podcasts in SHL media. From this point forward, all podcasts must be playable online. Recently we've had some podcasts that were downloadable only, which has made some of our graders fear for their computers safety (viruses, malware, etc.) which makes it a tough situation to grade. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask below!

Thanks!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

The playable online thing I get, but I am unsure why the run-time needs to be posted in the OP when it is easily seen when a grader listens to the podcast.

Seems like a small thing that will get missed on occasion and be a headache for podcasters to deal with if they forget.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

06-03-2019, 03:34 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: The playable online thing I get, but I am unsure why the run-time needs to be posted in the OP when it is easily seen when a grader listens to the podcast.

Seems like a small thing that will get missed on occasion and be a headache for podcasters to deal with if they forget.

this is a fair point, doing the online only thing kind of solves the same problem that posting the runtime solves. I'll change it to just the online thing, thanks for the feedback!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Download more ram Here

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Also, for the love of AZUZU can people post the names on who they want it to be split with? I don't know voices at all, so that silky smooth bonk voice gets skipped by me every 6 weeks because slappy posts it.

Sometimes people thank a few people and I have to wonder if they want them paid... or they reference them in the cast.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

06-03-2019, 06:37 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Also, for the love of AZUZU can people post the names on who they want it to be split with? I don't know voices at all, so that silky smooth bonk voice gets skipped by me every 6 weeks because slappy posts it.

Sometimes people thank a few people and I have to wonder if they want them paid... or they reference them in the cast.

Mate, if you need help figuring out who's on the Big Slappy Hour at this point...

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-03-2019, 07:11 PMAvakael Wrote:
06-03-2019, 06:37 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Also, for the love of AZUZU can people post the names on who they want it to be split with? I don't know voices at all, so that silky smooth bonk voice gets skipped by me every 6 weeks because slappy posts it.

Mate, if you need help figuring out who's on the Big Slappy Hour at this point...

I'm pretty sure this counts as anti-tampering since Bonk is on Troy's team. Can Lil Manius just be put up for adoption at this point?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-03-2019, 07:13 PMztevans Wrote:
06-03-2019, 07:11 PMAvakael Wrote: Mate, if you need help figuring out who's on the Big Slappy Hour at this point...

I'm pretty sure this counts as anti-tampering since Bonk is on Troy's team.  Can Lil Manius just be put up for adoption at this point?

How much do you think Calgary tampers with Bonk on a daily basis

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-03-2019, 07:18 PMAvakael Wrote:
06-03-2019, 07:13 PMztevans Wrote: I'm pretty sure this counts as anti-tampering since Bonk is on Troy's team.  Can Lil Manius just be put up for adoption at this point?

How much do you think Calgary tampers with Bonk on a daily basis

If you’re talking about what I do with Bonk in the shower, we don’t refer to it as tampering

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

06-03-2019, 07:11 PMAvakael Wrote:

I honestly only listen when I grade. Shameful I know. All I'm saying is I get a lot of messages that ask to divide pay between people and it leaves me with the choice of delaying payment while I wait for people to answer or assuming that if it is a colab they would say something... both aren't great options because I hate to make assumptions. It isn't a huge deal but why not be clear about money issues ya know?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!