Create Account

S48 Whalers Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Jake Primeau
Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A sniper with high scoring, puck handling, and skating

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not other than the people who've chatted with me and helped me out

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Rangers, the Bruins, and the Lightning 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):  Between 20-25, working

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

Player Name:

Bo Kane

Player Position:

C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Auston Matthews basically

Do you know anyone on the site?:

I remember a few names from when I was on here before.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Toront Maple Leafs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

Recently graduated from College and working as a front desk associate at a hotel. 23 years old.

Falcons Canada

06-02-2019, 11:35 AM------------------------------------------------ Wrote: Player Name: Knox Booth

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Not yet but will be

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Franchise goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: Marley

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Toronto Maple Leafs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

Happily married homebody with a boxer dog and a newborn son due to be born in 13 days. I love sports, gaming and writing and I'm thankful to have found these sim leagues. I had no idea they existed and now I've found a great hobby for me. Thank you for your consideration!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Player Name:
Sterling Slaughter

Player Position:
Winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
No, but Im in the regular SHL discord.

An offensive minded forward. Smile

I dont recognize many faces since I last played like season 24.

Absolutely, Im always on discord for my LG team anyway.

Flyers.  Wink

Im LTH, I am 23 years old, Im from Philadelphia, and I like people, places and things.

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

Player Name: Jukka Jokinen

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Jamie Benn

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Dallas

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 25, Software Engineer

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

Player Name:
Delver Fudgeson

Player Position:
Defence

No I'm not.

Goal scoring, but defensively reliable D-man.

I recognize a lot of people from the last time I played. I know Ace pretty well.

Yes.

Pittsburgh Penguins

23, I'm in a cover band playing guitar and singing. Love what I do.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Player Name:
Raquel Castillo Gutierrez

Player Position:
RW

5 (I am going to brute force my way into being the best)

No, but honestly I'm not that interested.

Sniper. I had a player in the GOMHL that was an amazing scorer and I just want to try to recreate her production levels.

You, all of the SFP locker room. I probably know a bunch of people on other teams through other leagues.

Yes. I love Discord

Chicago Red Stars. Next Question.

You know me, Luke. Barely stable 20 year old doin music and sportswriting on the side from going to community college.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Player Name: Jon Snow 

Player Position: Right wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yup. 

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive forward/Sniper.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope. 

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course. 

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level: Recent graduate school grad (community planning) looking for work. I play hockey recreationally, practice jiu-jitsu, work out, and spend a lot of time chillen with my dog and girlfriend. 

Player Name: Wyatt Ruschoff

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5, the only times I wont be on is if i'm hungover or golfing which is only like 4 or so times a month.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Will be soon!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Hard nose defender, tough on the puck, great facilitator.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not yet!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yup!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Nj Devils

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level: I'm 26 I have a fiancee' (will be married in October :o) and a 3 year old. I work online as a social media event organizer for a few companies. I like beer, video games, weed, poker, golfing, and watching basically any sport (i don't like the NBA that much, but I keep up with it). I also like TTRPGs like DnD and War games like WH:AOS. Thats about it!

Player Name: Heat Siecker

Player Position: RHD

Activity will be between a 4-5 for the most part

Yes

Im  building a 200 ft two way defenseman who is strong defensively, passing, and skating.

Negative!
Absolutely, I use it daily for gaming and my 20 man dynasty fantasy league
NJ Devils!
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): Turn 30 this week, and graduated last year with my MPH and am now working in a hospital. I like cooking, eating, traveling, hockey, baseball, football, playing golf, video games, and all sorts of other stuff. Feel free to ask any other questions.

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

Player Name: Nicklaus Engel
Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No not yet. 

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Few messages here and there

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Flyers 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 

31 year old, 13 years active duty Navy.  Wife and two boys(4 & 6).  Love anything hockey

06-02-2019, 11:35 AMluketd Wrote: Player Name:
Nolan McMahon
Player Position:
Goalie
Yes I am
A damn good goalie
Yes so many people
Yes I am
NJD
I'm 30, married with a kid on the way. I am working and love to game, listen to music or explore BC.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Player Name: Sobber Teddy

Player Position: LW

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): no

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a gud one

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yrs

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Thrashers

06-02-2019, 11:35 AMluketd Wrote: Player Name: Cupa Kakko

Player Position: RW

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Big power forward with also a defensive style game

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope not yet might get some people involved soon that I know

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes I am 

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New York Rangers

Junior in high school, play hockey for a club team as well as my high school team and love doing both. Looking forward so start doing this.

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

Player Name: Gotta Love Honors Bio

Player Position: Center

Yes
The best
How would I be responding if I didn’t?
Yeet
Flyers
I am a 15 year old distance runner and high school student.