Create Account

S48 Anchorage Armada interested prospects

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Jagger Fouquette, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
30 goals 60 points

anything less is a travesty
as of right now i am doing pretty much nothing all week, that will change in late june at which point i will have much less free time but ill make time

yes

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
yes

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Noah Andros - D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Playmaking D

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) some

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? no

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) sure

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Jan Zacha - C

I'm primarily looking to be a playmaker and will do whatever I can to help drive the play.

Normally I have 5-6 hours free per day, but it'll decrease when work starts back up.

Yup.

Yup.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? UHHHHHHH tobuscus the video gamer youtuber and my position is missionary

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? um i wanna slide around on my tummy a lot and eat the puck

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) dumb question, what do u want my to tally up my work, sleeping, free time and event hours? im not a fuckin robot with a set schedule this shit fluid man cmon get a grip grow up

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? i do have it but only for show, i bought nitro just to flex over a year ago and havent opened it since

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) are you flirting with me also its "in coming" not "incoming"

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? F - Anthony Archer

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Physical goal scorer

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? Daily Hourly

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

Cody - RW

Whatever type my SMJHL team needs me to become, but the idea in mind was an all around offensive player with a preference for goal scoring.

I always have the league and Discord tabs open, so I'm free for the most part all the time.

Yes, I do, others can testify about that. Laughing

Certainly, but only if you're offering pancakes alongside your inquiry. Popcorn

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Ricky Spanish - LW

Pass-first wingy

I have a life. And I consistently ignore that life in my pursuit for simulated greatness

Yup.

It's your life, I'm just living in it.

Conor Tanner - C

Pass-first Centre

Too many

Unfortunately I have to while running a team.

That's up to you boss.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Derek Bohne - D

Good play. Not bad play.

5+

Never heard of it.

If you want to, sure.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? D - Prince Devitt

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? A solid pass mover and defensive juggernaut.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? Yes basically everday.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yeah for sure.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Hugh Jazz-RW

I want to be a dynamic offensive player that is going to lead the league in points and goals.

a lot

Yes, and yes. idk how active I will be in juniors as my primary focus is my shl team.

Sure.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Elijah Jones - Winger

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Snipe snipe

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? Yes

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Noah Brusky - Defense

Shutdown defender with a strong passing game

6+

Haven't used it in about a year, but would use it more now

Sure

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

06-02-2019, 12:46 PMAcsolap Wrote: Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

1. Knox Booth, Goalie
2. Back up initially, develop into full time starter
3. Oh... hard to say, but I will always make time for this, I love the style of game. 
4. Yes and yes.
5. Absolutely, open to chat anytime. 

Thank you and good luck!

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]