Create Account

S48 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

We have a heavy Discord presence. Do you use Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yes, I'm actually already in your discord I believe.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?

I would say likely an 8, I have time to hope on at work but my time outside of work is a little tied up.

What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?

I've been a member here since S1 and have held multiple GM positions as well as spots in the SMJHL Head Office

What do you enjoy outside of sim leagues? What are your hobbies/interests?

Mostly watching hockey, gaming a little, writing, and music.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?

I'm looking to build a physical, offensive defenseman. I'm open to changing aspects of my build to help the team.

Most players average 2-3 seasons in the SMJHL, with the max being 5 seasons. How many seasons do you plan/hope to be in the SMJHL?

I would anticipate playing 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL

You're trapped on a desert island for a year with only three pieces of media to amuse yourself (an album, movie, book, or season of a TV show, etc). What do you pick?

The Office, Artificial Selection by Dance Gavin Dance, and Miracle

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

Yes, of course!

Is there anything else you’d like us to know?

Most of my free time to do point tasks will be during down time at work, as I'm usually busy when I get out of work.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]