Create Account

Colorado Raptors Co-GM

Good evening!

For my first act as general manager, I need to hire a Co-GM to help start this new era of Raptors hockey.

See below for some questions I'd like to hear answers to. Applications are due by 5pm EST on Thursday, June 6th to my inbox (Discord DMs or forum messages are fine).

As a note, I will accept all applications, regardless of past/current connections to COL, but preference will be given to users who don't currently have a player on another SMJHL roster.

Quote:Colorado Co-GM Application
1. Why are you interested in being Co-GM?
2. What experiences do you have in other management positions that prepare you to excel in this position?
3. What is your philosophy regarding management in the SMJHL? How will you define success?
4. What do you think makes a quality locker room experience? How would you help foster such a community?
5.a.) I admittedly am not the strongest when it comes to STHS and line testing. How confident are you with STHS? How much time do you think you'll be able to devote to testing lines weekly? 
5.b.) Do you own a license to STHS?
6. How detailed oriented are you? How do you feel about double checking sometimes tedious things like player update threads, rosters being correct in STHS/the site/etc?
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Colorado Co-GM Application
1. Why are you interested in being Co-GM? -- Haha yes

2. What experiences do you have in other management positions that prepare you to excel in this position? -- I have intermediate Excel skills

3. What is your philosophy regarding management in the SMJHL? How will you define success? -- Four Star Cup

4. What do you think makes a quality locker room experience? How would you help foster such a community? -- I think an active locker room is very important as well as an active discord. I believe that what I have shown to date in the Colorado discord proves that I will not help at all

5.a.) I admittedly am not the strongest when it comes to STHS and line testing. How confident are you with STHS? How much time do you think you'll be able to devote to testing lines weekly? -- I'm very confident and have lots of experience and can spend a total of 0 hours testing

5.b.) Do you own a license to STHS? -- No

6. How detailed oriented are you? How do you feel about double checking sometimes tedious things like player update threads, rosters being correct in STHS/the site/etc? -- Never have, never will

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Applied.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Applied

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

applied

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Good luck to everyone, come join us Smile

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 09:24 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

Question can I also co as the raptors gm, do nothing and still get paid @FlappyGiraffe

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

06-03-2019, 09:23 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Question can I also co as the raptors gm, do nothing and still get paid @FlappyGiraffe

Nope, I need a live one for this job. Sorry Troy!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

06-03-2019, 06:07 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Colorado Co-GM Application

2. What experiences do you have in other management positions that prepare you to excel in this position? -- I have intermediate Excel skills

3. What is your philosophy regarding management in the SMJHL? How will you define success? -- Four Star Cup

4. What do you think makes a quality locker room experience? How would you help foster such a community? -- I think an active locker room is very important as well as an active discord. I believe that what I have shown to date in the Colorado discord proves that I will not help at all

5.a.) I admittedly am not the strongest when it comes to STHS and line testing. How confident are you with STHS? How much time do you think you'll be able to devote to testing lines weekly?  -- I'm very confident and have lots of experience and can spend a total of 0 hours testing

6. How detailed oriented are you? How do you feel about double checking sometimes tedious things like player update threads, rosters being correct in STHS/the site/etc? -- Never have, never will

Pack it up folks, we're done here

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Applied

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I hear Daco's available.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

06-03-2019, 09:48 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
06-03-2019, 06:07 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Colorado Co-GM Application

5.a.) I admittedly am not the strongest when it comes to STHS and line testing. How confident are you with STHS? How much time do you think you'll be able to devote to testing lines weekly?  -- I'm very confident and have lots of experience and can spend a total of 0 hours testing

Pack it up folks, we're done here

It's certainly tempting....

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

I want to thank everyone who applied for this job. I received a number of great applications, making this hire especially difficult. Almost all the applications discussed the importance of focusing on developing a top notch locker room and team community, which aligns to what my goals are for this team. In the end, one applicant's proven experience stood out, and I think they are the right person to help me bring in a new era of success for Colorado.

Welcome @Sleepy as the new Co-GM of the Colorado Raptors!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 06:09 PM by Winter is Coming.)

Gratz @Sleepy !

Good selection. Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

sleepo really did em like that

congrats

[Image: 3.png]