Create Account

S48 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
Discord is basically a necessity now-a-days so Im down for it.

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?
Very flexible within a limit, Id like to keep my build of an offensive minded forward, but Id be willing to be more a pass first rather than a shoot first player.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons.
3 - 4 Seasons

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply
Flyers, Claude Giroux

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?
They don't call me Slaughter for nothing.

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
I use discord a lot

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?
Depends on how flexible you need me to be

Doesn't matter to me

Columbus and Seth Jones

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?
yeah

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

All day

Possibly

3 seasons

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply
Dallas. Antoine Roussel :(

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?
Absolutely. Not one of those new fortnite kids.

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

I use it every day.

I am always open to input on how to build my players. I am trying to go for a goal scoring d-man, but not trying to sacrifice defensive ability.

My previous players all spent the max time in juniors, I have no problem doing that again.

Pittsburgh Penguins. Safe player pick, but Sidney Crosby.

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?
I could probably balance partying and practice.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I love Discord. I'm always online. Or at least I always appear online. I need to fix that, but whatever.

No. This is the juniors. You develop me, not the other way around. I'm not developing the team.

I want to bank enough TPE that I'm rookie of the year when I come up.

Chicago Red Stars; Yuki Nagasato or Emily Boyd

Rocky is focused on being the best. She's on a mission from God.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Yup, for sure.

Yup, for sure. 

I think 2-3. 

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply

lol fuck Alberta teams. Vancouver Canucks and Elias Petterson. 

Hell Yeah - Let's get it! 

No, but I'll be on it every day if thats what folks here use. I don't mind at all.

Yeah, no sweat. I wanna win games, and bring home chips. I'll do whatever to put my team in the best spot for that.

I thought it was 5 :o either way haha, somewhere from 3-4. Depending on how much I like it in the juniors and, if my SHL team even wants me yet.

Is Alberta like the Jersey of Canada? haha I like the Devils.

I've been known to hoover schneef til the cows come home, but I'm not leader. Leaders have to take dong dingers, and thats something I only do on molly.

Hey Raiders! Sent in the Scouting report via PM and looking to answer additional questions!

I use discord every day for gaming, and my 20 man dynasty hockey league

Definitely. I would prefer not to 180 my guys attributes but If i can tweak my player to help out, its no problem. You guys are the veterans.

2-4 seasons depending on development and chances to contribute to team and community.

NJ Devils and its either Nico Hischier or Blake Coleman. Outside of my team Id say Leon Draisaitl

Without a doubt. Heat not only knows how to do work in the facility and on the ice, but hes known for being a vacuum cleaner and a wild card at the clubs. You WANT to party with this guy. SECURITY GUARDS HATE his one easy TRICK!

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

Seems everyone on here uses it, so yup

I can be.

3 Seasons

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player?
Philadelphia Flyers, Claude Giroux(current)/John LeClair(Past)

I mean give my guy Jager and he'll be the king of parties

06-03-2019, 06:29 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: 1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?[/b]
[/code]
1. Yes I use it everyday
2. Flexible yes, expect pushback though as I probably have a better grasp of builds than you do.
3. 2-3 years?
4. Devils. Right now Blackwood
5. Not really

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

yes. every day

yos

yes

idk, Oilers?

I do

06-03-2019, 06:29 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: 1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
Yes I do have it and I am starting to use it more regularly.

Yes I wish to be a team player because you need some of those to win always. Not everyone can be a super star so however I can help the team I'll try to do so.

Probably a decent amount of time as this is my first time going through this process.

Big rangers fan and right now my favorite player is probably Zibanjaed or Lundqvist because Mika was the most consistent player last year and has a very well rounded game and Lundqvist I've grown up watching and even though he probably won't get a cup he'll always be a favorite of mine as well as my first ever hockey jersey.

Uhhhh sure I guess sounds like a crazy guy.

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

Discord is something that I use regularly, and quite frequently too!

Yup! I'm always open for suggestions and criticism on how to build my player to fit any type of scenario.

I'll be willing to spend however long I need to in juniors, whether it's to solidify my skillset or to help out the team with a championship run.

My favorite teams are the Devils and Flyers (don't ask how that came to be), and my two favorite players from those teams are Kyle Palmieri and Sean Couturier.

My liver is ready.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

I have discord but don’t really use it that much. I’m willing to use it more, though.

Anything for the team.

Doesn’t matter

Flyers and Wayne Simmonds (my man)

No. Gotta Love Honors Bio doesn’t do drugs, instead he does knowledge in biology.

I use discord pretty regularly and can hop on to talk on most days.

Of course, I'm open to building my player based on team needs.

I would anticipate being in juniors for about 3 seasons, maybe 4.

Favorite team is the Devils, favorite player is Nico Hischier.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]