Create Account

Old Man Jokes Podcast Topics/Questions

Been a while but we recording tonight! Any topics or questions let us know!

what's your best Dad Joke?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Recording tonight, give us some questions if you have em.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

gib ring

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Also sans alaska so back to the dynamic duo

Which of the MANN series was you most confident in and least confident in? What was your proudest moment during the playoffs? How do you feel for MANN's chances to go back 2 back? What will you be looking to draft this season? Also. We are World Champions thanks to the 2 of you! I love you both! Rage Rage Rage

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

03-10-2020, 02:24 PMImShiny Wrote: Which of the MANN series was you most confident in and least confident in? What was your proudest moment during the playoffs? How do you feel for MANN's chances to go back 2 back? What will you be looking to draft this season? Also. We are World Champions thanks to the 2 of you! I love you both! Rage Rage Rage
why do u spell MAN with two Ns

e

Pls talk about Shiny and the Twitter
Why does STHS hate Manhattan?
What does winning the Cup mean to you as management?
Is there some level of disappointment to not getting to experience the PBP as the first time you’ve seen us win the Cup?
Why is Alaska the best looking out of the three hosts?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

03-10-2020, 02:28 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:24 PMImShiny Wrote: Which of the MANN series was you most confident in and least confident in? What was your proudest moment during the playoffs? How do you feel for MANN's chances to go back 2 back? What will you be looking to draft this season? Also. We are World Champions thanks to the 2 of you! I love you both! Rage Rage Rage
why do u spell MAN with two Ns
because MAN doesn't look as good as MANN

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

03-10-2020, 02:39 PMImShiny Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:28 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: why do u spell MAN with two Ns
because MAN doesn't look as good as MANN
but MANN is factually incorrect

e

03-10-2020, 02:56 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:39 PMImShiny Wrote: because MAN doesn't look as good as MANN
but MANN is factually incorrect