Create Account

Fix the mobile skin post options icons

They're all just buttons with vague pictures of pencils. I can't tell which edits and which posts again. There's literally ten thousand icons in the fontawesome library hotlinked to the board skin and for the love of sweet christ at least one of them must be something other than a pencil.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Or better yet, replace the icons with readable text.

You know what? This is a good suggestion... I will need to find some time to look at it. Not sure why they opted for the icons on mobile with this skin, I'll see what I can do.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-05-2019, 03:06 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: You know what? This is a good suggestion... I will need to find some time to look at it. Not sure why they opted for the icons on mobile with this skin, I'll see what I can do.

bish i mentioned this before and all i got was essentially a "lol k"

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-05-2019, 03:07 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-05-2019, 03:06 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: You know what? This is a good suggestion... I will need to find some time to look at it. Not sure why they opted for the icons on mobile with this skin, I'll see what I can do.

bish i mentioned this before and all i got was essentially a "lol k"

lol k

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

LMAO

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

06-05-2019, 03:15 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
06-05-2019, 03:07 PM.bojo Wrote: bish i mentioned this before and all i got was essentially a "lol k"

lol k

*angry dev noises*

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I think the secret is trying to do a mock draft at 3 in the morning

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 05:45 PM by wumaduce.)

Can we make it so the text box doesn't vanish to the right, which makes it really fucking difficult to do much when you can't scroll or zoom?

[Image: JRhTdhe.jpg]

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-06-2019, 05:44 PMwumaduce Wrote: Can we make it so the text box doesn't vanish to the right, which makes it really fucking difficult to do much when you can't scroll or zoom?

[Image: JRhTdhe.jpg]

ya this is fucking terrible

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia