Create Account

New Link Color

I'm sure it's already known that the light theme link color is difficult to discern from normal text. The dark theme needs an adjustment too - the edges of the text are subtly blending into the background and it makes it just slightly harder to read. I use the Chrome Dark Reader plugin normally and noticed how much of a difference there was. Screenshots for comparison

Dark Theme
[Image: 2GyCP7k.png]

Dark Reader plugin
[Image: DwUH8Qu.png]

Not sure exactly how dark reader works but my guess is it adjusts contrast on foreground/background elements until it hits some threshold, probably one of the WCAG established levels. The contrast level of the Dark Reader color on black is a 6.93:1 according to Web Aim where as the regular dark theme is 3.35:1. I look at a lot of links during the weekend and Dark Reader can have some weird interactions with the site so I turn it off a lot, so an adjustment would be appreciated Cheers

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Those are the same picture

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-18-2019, 09:39 PMGrapehead Wrote: Those are the same picture

This prompted me to actually run it through various color blind checkers and they were still visibly different, so not sure if srs

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Looks mostly the same to me

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Sharp you're drunk go home

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I agree with Nerio

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

The URLs would be a lot easier to disern if they were just all underlined. I'd start there instead.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I sent this to the site admin team.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I blame WKP for having such dark colors, I actually lightened that blue up a ton, but I'll do more.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]