Create Account

The Queen Says Goodbye

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

sadface

Dakota Reid was THE presence in the SFP locker room when the new influx of rookies joined in S43. As a teammate, off the ice, our Mama Bear was a constant nurturing presence. She has many passions outside of hockey, so whether talking about anime or soccer or even pulling out her guitar on the plane and singing songs she wrote, she was a focal point of team-building for a bunch of young rookies. I hope that won't stop even if she is no longer playing.

As a teammate ON the ice, Koda allowed us to play and grow and develop without fear, knowing that she was always there to back you up and keep the other team honest. She taught us how to fight, showed all of us that we had to stick up for each other. Had the weirdest unique build I've ever seen on a 1K TPE player, though!

This season we will #DoItForKoda and nothing would give us more PRIDE than to see you lift the Cup and skate around the ice with it before handing it off to the next generation. Huge thank you to you Mama Bear!

~Goku Muerto Statement

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

06-07-2019, 02:31 AMMuerto Wrote: sadface

Dakota Reid was THE presence in the SFP locker room when the new influx of rookies joined in S43. As a teammate, off the ice, our Mama Bear was a constant nurturing presence. She has many passions outside of hockey, so whether talking about anime or soccer or even pulling out her guitar on the plane and singing songs she wrote, she was a focal point of team-building for a bunch of young rookies. I hope that won't stop even if she is no longer playing.

As a teammate ON the ice, Koda allowed us to play and grow and develop without fear, knowing that she was always there to back you up and keep the other team honest. She taught us how to fight, showed all of us that we had to stick up for each other. Had the weirdest unique build I've ever seen on a 1K TPE player, though!

This season we will #DoItForKoda and nothing would give us more PRIDE than to see you lift the Cup and skate around the ice with it before handing it off to the next generation. Huge thank you to you Mama Bear!

~Goku Muerto Statement

Koda herself is canonically really bad at music, but awwwwww. Thank you.
[Image: tumblr_mbyipic7nt1qb13amo1_250.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 08:32 AM by bluesfan55.)

I may have given you a lot of shit over the years, but Koda developed into a reliable SHLer for a long time, and was the heart and soul of the Pride locker room. Let’s get her that cup.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 08:01 PM by King.)

Had to log in for this occasion. RIP.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

06-25-2019, 07:55 PMKing Wrote: Had to log in for this occasion. RIP.

[Image: excuse.jpg]

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-25-2019, 08:03 PMztevans Wrote:

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

06-25-2019, 08:03 PMztevans Wrote:

[Image: JmAQOmQ.png]

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

06-25-2019, 08:48 PMKing Wrote:
06-25-2019, 08:03 PMztevans Wrote: [Image: excuse.jpg]

[Image: JmAQOmQ.png]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

wow. end of an era. best of luck! hope you recreate!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!