Create Account

Bohne's Cash Grab - 1

2x - smjhl draftee

Following the shock announcement that he would come out of retirement and switch positions to return to the world of professional hockey, there has been much speculation about the two teams that Bohne said that he would play for in the minor league. After being contacted by more than three teams, he decided that he should probably put out a statement regarding which teams that may or may not be, and also address some of the concerns regarding his recent departure from the league.

"I understand the fans concern, and the managers and owners concerned, about my unexpected return to the league. Two step away from the hockey aspect of this for a few minutes, I would like to say that I was in a dark place mentally, and I was unable to fulfill my duties as the Co general manager of the Minnesota Chiefs. I would like to thank the organization, and apologize to them, for everything that they did for me and for how I abandoned them. I feel directly responsible for the bullshit that Daco wrote, in the fact that he never would have gotten the position of Co if I had remained in my position and stayed loyal to the team. So I would like to formally apologize to the Minnesota Chiefs organization, their fans, and most of all the general manager Smurph."

" now to address the concerns about my return to the league much earlier than I had ever anticipated on retarded. As far as real life goes, things have gotten substantially better than they were for a while. My return does come with some... stipulations, for lack of a better term... but they're all on my end. First and foremost, I will not be seeking any management positions in the league, whether it be as a general manager or a Co general manager. I will also be avoiding any League jobs for the time being, and I apologize to the people who run the bank for ghosting on them."

" now to address the biggest elephant in the room. I made it quite clear that there were only two teams that I would play for in the minor leagues. I have been contacted by a few teams, all of them are asking if I would go to them, if I would have any interest in playing for them, or if they're on my list of teams. To the teams that have contacted me I would like to thank you for your interest and show my appreciation for you wanting me after my latest disappearance for the league. However, all of the teams that have contacted me asking are not on that list. Well I still don't want to make it 100% public on who the two teams are, I will say that both of those teams know who they are and that's all I can say on that. With that said I still plan on playing for the maximum amount of time in the minor leagues. Maybe even a fifth season, if I'm able to remain on the team that drafts me. As far as my intentions of playing for a major league team, at this time I have no intention of doing that. I still say the any team who drafts me would be wasting a draft pick, but I cannot assure you that that will be my position in three, four, or even five seasons."

" to address the rumors that I would be a bad draft pick do to my longevity concerns, I would just like to say that whoever made that comment last time I was drafted should step up and claim their prize. You were spot-on. So now that you've said that, perhaps you like to go double or nothing? I would absolutely, one hundred percent positively be a risk. Luckily for whichever team drafts me in the minors, I have a pretty good track record as far as hitting 350 TP and becoming capped. After that if I go inactive they've still have a half player who is going to perform hopefully well for them do I plan on ghosting again? No. Will happen? Probably. I guess with that said? The next question on my list of questions that I'm running through to make more money with this post would be where do I expect to be drafted? Please note, this does not mean what team I expect to draft me, this is more for what position I hope to be drafted in. As a recreate who is made to halfway decent miners players, I can see myself easily going in the top 10. I think that my willingness and my hope to play out my career in the minors contributes to a higher draft pick than some of my other recreate it would have, and I think that the fact that the two teams that I want to play for both know that I want to play for that makes it very easy to find a home that I would be comfortable with playing out four seasons."

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 10:57 AM by PenKnight.)

This is how it's done...
Keep it up...
earn that money...
Exploit every ounce of TPE...
get drafted in the SHL and become a Legend!!
Re-Create and do it all over again!
Call this number when the Fun Stops ----> 1-800-TPE-WHOR