Create Account

Wasty 6/9

[Image: Av5Tx1S.png] [2X] @GriggsB47

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Sig:

Sharp looking sig! All three layers (background, render, text) work well together and also independently. I like the movement in the sig around the render's arm and I really like what you did with the text here. You used some kind of raster pattern layer (whatever it's called) on the background and partly on the player's helmet, but I'm not really sure if it looks good there. I know it's being used to blend the two layers and you did a great job with that. Maybe if it was only partly covered it would be slightly better. It's totally fine if the background doesn't fill the entire size of the sig, but in this case the right sleeve of the render is just cut off (probably because the source image came that way) and since there's no clear border around the right side of the sig, it looks a little odd. You don't have the problem at the upper part of the image (face etc.), but in this particular position it doesn't work that well.

8/10

Total: 825k x2 = 1.65M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]