@Bongo

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Deadly

Sigs:

1) Let's start with the overall color scheme - I like that, even though the background is very basic, it matches the render's jersey and the font as well. What you did well is bring the main point of focus to the render's head. It's probably a little too sharp, otherwise that's done well and you can see a clear distinction between the head and the background. It probably wouldn't have hurt to crop the image a little to make the head larger and fill out more space of the sig, because now you have quite a large 'empty' area above the text.
However, my main criticism here: you used too much blurring around the arm area. Usually this technique can be used to create depth, but in this case the background is already blurry enough for that and now the glove is way too blurry. Since the player's arm doesn't necessarily need to appear too far in the background and it should almost be at the same level as the head, it's just confusing that one element is in focus and the other one isn't. I hope you get what I mean here. The idea was great, but you overdid both the sharpening and the blurring.
5/10 (+50k bonus, because I think it's somewhere between a 5 and a 6)

2) I like this sig more than the first one. The focus point is clearly the face. Since the main color here is blue, the orange beard works well as an additional focus point, especially since it's in the center of the sig. You used both some blurring and a noise filter to create depth and it works a lot better here again compared to the other sig. The text is pretty similar, but it fills out the empty area on the right nicely. Again, comparing this one to sig #1, it's overall much better.
6/10

Total: 1.15M x2 = 2.3M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]