Create Account

Buffalo brings back the GOD of balls

[Image: Buffalo.png]

The Buffalo Stampede are pleased to announce that they re-signed a major part of our blue line GOD McZehrl

D - GOD McZehrl
S48: $5,000,000 1 team NTC ( Specters) *

@Chris-McZehrl

* = the same condition that was applied to his last contract and Eggy knows about.

[Image: TomenRecreate.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
[Image: germany.png][Image: raptors.png][Image: stampede.png] [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: cKASPg6.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: stampede.png][Image: raptors.png][Image: germany.png]

Eduard Selich Bojo Stats

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 06:10 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

I accept!

at first I must now come out and give the whole Buffalo Franchise a warmful thank you for the last seasons since I am on the team. this membership of this franchise is one of the best I ever was be able to experience since I am on the SHL (January 2012). That is the reason for the longest ever being a part of a team of my SHL career in the SHL. This could be the last season by my third player GOD McZehrl on the Buffalo Franchise and I am be honored to win with the Stampede their very first Cup of all time. Now I would love to win the very first time in my SHL Career since 2012 a 2nd cup with the same team as Goodbye of this wonderful Franchise. So let us fight so hard we can to win the 2nd cup. <3

[Image: yKYIz8C.png]

(06-10-2019, 06:07 AM)Chris-McZehrl Wrote: I accept!

at first I must now come out and give the whole Buffalo Franchise a warmful thank you for the last seasons since I am on the team. this membership of this franchise is one of the best I ever was be able to experience since I am on the SHL (January 2012). That is the reason for the longest ever being a part of a team of my SHL career in the SHL. This could be the last season by my third player GOD McZehrl on the Buffalo Franchise and I am be honored to win with the Stampede their very first Cup of all time. Now I would love to win the very first time in my SHL Career since 2012 a 2nd cup with the same team as Goodbye of this wonderful Franchise. So let us fight so hard we can to win the 2nd cup. <3

We aren’t a team, we are a family

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
[Image: axfYOoP.png]
Thank you Brandon, Jogurtaa, Kit, Karey, and Walrus for the sigs!

whats the 1 team NTC?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]
Quote:Sig Credit: @Wasty  @caltroit_red_flames  @GeckoeyGecko  @King and more

(06-10-2019, 10:46 AM)luketd Wrote: whats the 1 team NTC?

I think it's buffalo

Which is dumb because he can't be traded to buffalo when he's on buffalo

Fuckin idiot

[Image: rippedsig_30.png]

UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard | [Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard

NTC is for NOLA the reason why the symbol is in the clips

Nice OT winner in the IIHF quarter finals

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png][Image: mK0RvNX.png]
Austria Canada Czechoslovakia Finland Germany Ireland Japan Latvia norway Russia Sweden Switzerland Uk Usa
[Image: 96fhhEC.png]

(06-10-2019, 11:11 AM)Mack Wrote: Nice OT winner in the IIHF quarter finals

Ninja

Processed.

Charlie Serpe Player Updates
Charlie Serpe Player Page

Congratulations on the new deal. Cheers

S40 for life

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What is the reason for the possible early retirement? You hate regression or just looking to create a new player in a reddit draft? Just curious Smile

[Image: Boomhover.png]

wolfpack  Scarecrows | Player | Update Thread | royalty#6746 |  Germany

(06-12-2019, 07:25 AM)gordieboom Wrote:

What is the reason for the possible early retirement? You hate regression or just looking to create a new player in a reddit draft? Just curious Smile

I think McZ means early retirement from Buffalo, not as a player Smile

[Image: pxO2PYw.png]| [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 55729_s.gif]

First SHL Goal
7. Buffalo Stampede , Hippo Passamus 1 (Charles Walker 2, Viktor Marius 1) at 17:11

(06-12-2019, 07:25 AM)gordieboom Wrote:

look what Mayuu wrote .... where I wrote here that I will retire? say goodbye on the last contract what I will sign on Buffalo isnt really bad at all! better than a surprise after the Draft and then they didnt have any chance to trade my rights away or so Wink
I believe this way is better than the other way that you surprise your franchise and give 0% chance to trade my player for something.

Blush

I need to read better!

[Image: Boomhover.png]

wolfpack  Scarecrows | Player | Update Thread | royalty#6746 |  Germany

BALLS

Scarecrows Ireland Stars pride Riot Blizzard
[Image: bluesfan55.gif]

the situation can suck my left nut and you can quote me on that