Create Account

Mr. 41 Interview - The New Draft Class & Junior International matches

[If I am totally honest with you I am unsure if x2 media is still on cause I don't know when it ends but if it is indeed still going for x2 media on draft discussions this is x2 media since it is about the junior draft and is roughly 1860 words long!)

(Gunna give a disclaimer cause I may need 1. Please do not get offended by anything Jon says, he is just still a sad panda about the draft and is now toxic as he can be lol)

Another interview set can be seen as the interviewer is eventually joined by Vancouver Whaler, Minnesota Chief and British Isles player, Jon Forty-One!

He is wearing a British Isles jersey this time a long with his bronze medal that he is proudly wearing. He takes a very long time to sit down and is almost like he is purposefully taking his time. But who would do such a thing for no good reason?

The Interviewer: Okay. It looks like you are ready so let us begin! Hello! Welcome to yet another interview with Jon Forty-One. The controversial player from the Vancouver Whalers locker room. First off, thank you for joining me so we can discuss a few more things.

Jon Forty-One: Yeah, you are most welcome. I am all for milking discussions dry in hopes to get more cash money.

The Interviewer: I see, I see. Well, with interview is going to focus on the junior draft and world junior championships you recently played for.

Jon Forty-One: Then hurry the hell up and ask me said questions.

The Interviewer: Well, I would like to focus on the thing around your neck first. The British Isles team at junior level up got 3rd place. How did you feel winning 3rd place?

Jon Forty-One: I am pretty happy with 3rd place. I once again didn't get many minutes but when I did play I performed well. Especially in the play-offs getting a goal against Sweden and being +1 in the +/- stat for the 3rd vs 4th play-off game. Had to help carry the trash they had.

The Interviewer: If they were trash why were players playing more than you?

Jon Forty-One: Politics, you will see the same in Whalers locker room too. I do not get on my knees and blow, this means it costs me minutes. I still helped the team get the bronze medal which is great.

The Interviewer: You seem really pleased to be wearing it.

Jon Forty-One: Why wouldn't I be happy? To my understanding I get paid 500k for that and it is a great feeling to finally win something. My cult was so happy. Now that the pressure of winning the first thing is over and done with I can try and help the Whalers win now.

The Interviewer: Do you have a favourite match from the tournament?

Jon Forty-One: I do actually! It really is hard to choose from 2 specific matches. Either the 3rd vs 4th play-off match to win the Bronze medal or the play-off knock out game vs Latvia.

The Interviewer: Wait, why the Latvia game?

Jon Forty-One: Simple, I played a lot in that game and beating them meant I crushed the Latvian that is on the Vancouver Whalers roster who went high than me in the draft. I'd mention him but why give non-medalist players any exposure at all. No doubt watching him feel sad his country got dicked was fun and I can't wait to see him in the locker room or in training.

The Interviewer: How do you think the main roster of the British did?

Jon Forty-One: They medalled I think? I heard they got to the semis so I have a decent percentage chance they placed in a medal. Regardless of colour of it, I do not really care what. So. Ever. Until I play for them they can flop or go undefeated whilst never conceding for all I care.

The Interviewer: Very well then. I guess we can move onto the main part of this interview, the most recent draft that occurred. The first question I have for you is what were your thoughts when watching it?

Jon Forty-One: Oh, I did not watch that shit. Ya kidding me? Nah, I just recently saw new faces in the locker room so I assumed they were either new janitors or the brand new rookies.

The Interviewer: I-I'm sorry what? You did not watch the draft?!

Jon Forty-One: Y-Yo-You-Yo-Y-Y-You're forgiven. Nah I am slightly teasing, I knew they were the rookies chosen. But I literally could not tell you who else went where and when.

The Interviewer: How do you think the Vancouver Whalers did?

Jon Forty-One: It all comes down to activity. If they're active and welcomed correctly and stick around I reckon the hindsight of the draft is we had a pretty good draft and added to the Vancouver Whalers stacked locker room. If they do not then they were worthless obviously.

The Interviewer: Have you had a chance to speak with any of them yet?

Jon Forty-One: Not so much deep conversations. I welcomed them into our locker room and after they thanked me I warned them about a couple of toxic team mates the Vancouver Whalers have that they should avoid if they want to make it in the team.

The Interviewer: Oh, may I ask who you were referring to when you are calling toxic, I did not think anyone was toxic in the locker room.

Jon Forty-One: Oh god yeah. I was warning them about: Literally everyone besides myself. They are just lucky they are good for the junior level cause otherwise they would be playing in some shitty Czech Republic league or some shit. I think I got the message across though so they should be good.

The Interviewer: A fun little question now pick a sta--

Jon Forty-One: I fucking swear to fucking god if you say pick between Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur I will beat you to an inch of your life with this medal...No fucking starter pokemon god damn questions!

The Interviewer: N-No! I was err...I was going to ask you um... Where do you think you would have gone in this draft if you were in it instead.

Jon Forty-One: Hmm, good fun question. I like it. Well, I can't really say I've ever had any beef with any junior league general managers. The ones I have interacted with were all really polite and honest with me. Something Simulation Hockey League General Managers do not possess what. So. Ever. I know I am better than all of that draft class too so I would respectfully and from an unbiased view say probably first. Only with the issue of would I want to play for depending on if the 1st pick went to a team with no hope at all.

Now for the SHL draft for this draft class that is a completely different story. I imagine the Simulation Hockey League General Managers would look at me, like the look of what I could bring. Probably even tell me that I would be getting drafted 100% of the time and then prove why they were one of the worst teams in the season as they all royally fuck it up again and skip me completely.

The Interviewer: So your draft is still on your mind then?

Jon Forty-One: If I had to give everyone a rating team wise. All of the Simulation Hockey League teams would get an F. For failure. Minnesota would get a C- or D+ depending on how I am feeling on the day and then regardless of what each junior league team picked they'd get a C+ considering they cannot fuck up as hard as those teams.

Special shout out to the E+ rating every European team I was thinking of transferring to earlier in the season. This medal is for you.

(Jon then holds up the medal to the TV but only with his middle finger and thumb but you can't see the thumb.)

The Interviewer: Wait, why are the Chiefs so low rated, wouldn't they be an A in your ratings because they picked you?

Jon Forty-One: Decent logic and you would be correct. Hell, an A++ or S ranking would be worthy for the Minnesota Chiefs if not for the fact they picked me technically with the 3rd draft pick they had. That is why it is so bad.

The Interviewer: Do you not like being a Minnesota Chiefs? Do you have friction with players or anything like that?

Jon Forty-One: No, I love the squad. Genuinely lovely people. The number 41 can like the number 85 but 41 + 41 still equals 82 rather than 85. You get me?

The Interviewer: Not...Really? Do you not like the number 82 or something?

Jon Forty-One: Final warning. Sass me again and I will show you how I feel about stupid questions. Now ask me another good question or run...

The Interviewer: Okay! Alright! I'll move a long with the questions then! So... what is your overall thoughts on the new draft class?

Jon Forty-One: Overall, looks alright. My draft class will be remembered for 2nd round picks outperforming the trash 1st round players like at the Vancouver Whalers. A draft class of steals and high pick floppers.

This draft looks fairly solid and could easily outshine the trash quality of my draft class. I actually hope it does lowkey.

The Interviewer: I see, I see. Well I think that is genuinely all the time we have for this interview again. Do you have any words to finish on this time round?

Jon Forty-One: Thanks for reading and slash or listening to this. This upcoming season is going to go much better and I can't wait to do well in it with proper minutes behind me now. I do not have a vendetta against any junior based team so I will not come for blood but expect me to be going all out this season.

The Interviewer: And that is that! Join us again sometime in the near future as we will definitely have more interviews in the near future!

(Friendly second disclaimer not to be upset over his words. Have a lovely day if you read it. <3)

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

LOL

Oh... everyone but me in this Locker Room is Toxic!

The people demand to bring back Laszlo Forty-Two!!
Greatest Interviewer of All Time!!

06-11-2019, 08:41 AMPenKnight Wrote: LOL

Oh... everyone but me in this Locker Room is Toxic!

The people demand to bring back Laszlo Forty-Two!!
Greatest Interviewer of All Time!!

Thought that'd be a good touch for him Tongue

and maybe I'll bring him back next time then lol

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

EVO: Full on scottish to the core ey. Seriously, good to have you on the line with me...............and we should have had more minutes. 5% play time isn't amusing, especially when we perform.

(Also on the Laszlo Forty-Two train)

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 12:53 PM by PenKnight.)

Direct Quote!!

Laszlo Forty-Two: Laszlo is indeed calculated businessman. Able to sniff out opportunities that will benefit him in the future. Is what successful people do.

Weird, a bunch of whalers first rounders got a gold this tourney... Wink

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]