Create Account

S48 PT 1 - Swipe Right

Wyatt Ruschoff, 19, Dman for the Halifax Raiders, "From Russia with Love"

I did not use tinder in my home country, you see in Russia, many of time. Girls try to fuck YOU. I am okay to try new thing, but maybe just a finger first. However, I have heard North American girls are different, and that I should keep my eye open for those "instagram hos". So if you are yes an instagram ho then,Hello I am Wyatt, please just start with a finger. I don't know what there is to do in Halifax but, I believe I've heard the Marijuanna plant is legal. I would like to try a cheech of the devils onions, and maybe listen to some aggressive jazz music, or maybe we can sky dive. I will be belligerently drunk through out most of the time so please don't correct me if I can't remember your name.

157 words

Player Page|Update Page

raidersraidersraiders
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 05:47 PM by JRed94. Edit Reason: not in smjhl )

delete

Nolan
Goaltender Lethbridge Lions

I like to adventure when I'm not in my pads stopping pucks. I just moved here from Bern, Switzerland and am looking to make the town my own. I like food trucks, reading books and gaming to some NHL 19. One of the hidden talents I have is that I can whistle while drinking liquids. I'm a huge fan of foreign food and can say that Indian is probably my top choice for takeout. I try to stick to a diet that the teams have me on but I have a love/hate relationship with donuts. I'm looking to meet some new people to share this beautiful city with and have some fun in. If anyone out there has a dog as well, I will walk it to get my energy up and to relax. Thanks for reading my bio everyone!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 12:32 PM by Waters.)

Jagger Fouquette, 18

5'6, stand on my money i'm 6'6. You ever heard of the Detroit Falcons? Of course you have, they're the only sports team in this city as far as i can tell. Well, I play for them. I know, I'm that good. Not only that, but i'm also a millionaire! I have tons of money, so I can afford anything you want. I'm technically canadian, but really i grew up in Russia, so I can barely speak the language. You're going to have to help me get around. I'm a very highly rated hockey prospect currently playing in the Simulation Junior Major Hockey League, so if you want to hedge your bets, I'm good to make about a billion dollars in the SHL. Also, for some reason, my part-time job as a journalist makes me like 100k per 100 words its like way too profitable lmao, so you know i can give you that nice life.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 09:48 PM by Hallsy.)

Hugh Jazz

I am the tallest man alive and i have great genes, if you want a piggy back ride, just come and date me bb. I like my jazz huge, i like the smoothness of jazz to be loud bb, and its my favorite time of music. Its what I listen to get hyped to play some hockey games. What am I looking for, am I looking for someone that isn't @Waters or @nour or @Good_Ole_Kimmy because they are smelly human beings that disrespect my good name on the daliy and honestly the grossest people on earth. Nah jk get fuckin pranked, @nour and @Waters you guys are perfect human beings. Honestly, I am looking for love, someone to hold me today and be my big spoon. I only be the little spoon because im a selfish asshole and shouldn't be the small spoon because I am 8 foot 5.

155 words

Khabib Nurmagomedov
Russian, 17
Sniper Wink

Just send location, no more talking. Looking for someone to appeal to my soft side. I like long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, and going on hikes. I love bears too. I am not looking for a long term relationship as of yet due to possibly changing location to follow my dreams of playing in the SHL and being a star. I have been offered multiple contracts and have loads of money at my disposal. If it matters, I am a real 6'3" and 210 lbs. I own a nice little condo downtown and have enough room for you to spend the night if you wish to do so. I would also like to be bought dinner instead of having to pay, you will be recompensated in other ways. Make sure you swipe right, you won't regret it. The only mistake you'll make is not holding onto me when I'm rich and famous in the SHL.

167 words

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]

Jan, 20
Hockey player for the Vancouver Whalers
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hello! My name is Jan, and I'm a professional hockey player from the Czech Republic. Ever since moving from the Czech Republic to North America, I've been fascinated by the way hockey is portrayed over here, and have always wanted to play in an environment such as this. Luckily for me, I was drafted 7th overall in the 48th edition of the SMJHL draft, so I'm ready to learn the ropes of how the hockey scene works and cement my legacy as an elite Whaler. Canada seems like an incredible place to travel and discover new things, so if you're looking for a guy who's always down and around to do anything, or looking for someone to explore the city of Vancouver with, swipe right! Also, be sure to support my teammates and I when the season 48 SMJHL season starts up again!

Just remember this: I'm number 67 on the ice, but number 1 in your heart. Wink

(169 words)

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Name: Malcolm Weekes
Hobbies: Hockey.
About Me: I'm a professional hockey player, currently fielding offers for my first season in the SMJHL. I'm told that I won't play much, but I bet you'll see my on TV soon enough. I'm on a path to superstardom, so I'm not looking for anything long-term or serious right now. I don't want people trying to get with me just to profit off of my talent. I'm smarter than that. So if you're looking for fun, hit me up. If you're looking for love, then what in the world are you doing on Tinder in the first place? I'll be updating with my location soon when I decide where I'm signing, so let me know if you'd like some company in your city, maybe that will sway my decision! Lastly, I'll need someone to show me around most places, as I haven't been around all of that much. Mostly just Canada and Florida.

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 10:07 AM by shitpostbot2000.)

Curvy hockey player seeks smart person with handsome toes for shitposting, eating and maybe more

And now for something completely different.
Hello lads and ladies! I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
I'm a horny kind of chap, who likes nothing more than shitposting with the right person.
None of my current partners understand me. I need to meet somebody special - somebody I really connect with.
The first thing people usually notice about me is my kinky personality, closly followed by my smashing pee pee. I'm the man for you, if you like great pee pee and hair, particularly combined with ample baby oil.
I work as a hockey player, helping fat guys watching TV. This allows me to exercise my skills: washing dishes and cutting hair.
My life goals include:
  • Meet Hilary Clinton
  • Fall in love with you
  • Become the best hockey player I can be
  • Help all the fat guys watching TV in the world
If you're the right person for me, you'll be smart and bold. You won't be afraid to dance and will have a healthy respect for perfection.
My ideal date would involve eating in Ireland with a dirty person by my side. While we're there, I admire your handsome toes whilst feeling I'm the luckiest man on the planet.
A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

Light me fire, babe

Sober Teddy

Cody
Halifax

Do you enjoy super athletic and in shape men? Someone who is aiming to become a professional athlete and has a bright future ahead of them? Someone who is also all elite? Those are some things that I believe that describe me both in the present and for the future. I’m ideally looking for something serious, someone I can share my future success with hopefully, while we just watch a bunch of wrestling and pig out to some burgers or something (which we’d also obviously attempt to work off at the gym the next morning). Also love dogs and own three currently, so ideally you’d be a big dog and animal lover, as well. It’s also worth nothing that you might have to be open to moving at some point, as I have no control where I might life if drafted into the SHL in the near future. Hope to hear from you at some point in the near future and to have an absolute blast.

Anthem: “Kingdom” by Downstait
Interests: hockey, wrestling, dogs, grilling, and cigars.

Code:
179 words

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Prince Devitt

Kelowna, BC

Are you looking for someone who's on the edge? Someone who likes talking shit and sticks up for you when in confrontation? Someone who has traveled the world and has pretty much done and covered most of the wrestling scene? I'm that guy for you. I'm tired of wrestling in New Japan as I've done what it's pretty much been done to do. Now I look to take that next step in the SHL World, as I've dominated the UK Hockey Scene by a landslide. As much you think I have a rough side and I do have a soft side as well that certain women if you do Swipe Right will experience like no other experience with any man that you have been with before or have hooked up with on Tinder.

Interests: Hockey, Wrestling, Being a good brother, Taking pictures

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43