Create Account

S48 Rookie All-Name Team

What's in a name? A name can tell you a lot about a player: who they are, where they came from, the respect they commend, or the places they may go. Today, we will announce the first, and arguably most important, individual season awards: selections to the S48 SMJHL Rookie All-Name team.

STARTING GOALTENDER: PUCKY STOPZ
@HulkHogan

Pucky Stopz never needs to take an interview cause you can see it in his name. Pucky Stopz drops pucks. This 5', 300 lb chubby midget is a cannon ball headed straight for All-Name glory. I am surprised amd appalled that no team took a chance on #69, and fully expect the GMs to be chomping at the bit if he were to ever return. Otherwise, since I believe the Isle of Mann is a British colony, expect to see him in net at the WJC for the Blue and Red.

STARTING DEFENDER: DELVER FUDGESON
Unanimous Selection
@Massive Coiler

Delver Fudgeson dove in to this draft class and into our hearts in s48. The balanced defenseman has a knack for skating out of sticky situations and getting to the dirty areas. Lethbridge took them at their first opportinunity, later telling the media that they intended to pack Fudgeson directly into their bottom pair.

STARTING DEFENDER: JIMMY VAN JOHNS
@TheGrza

Jimmy Van Johns gives you exactly what you expect. Although Van Johns is slated to be a sub in Halifax this season, the freaky fast defender always delivers, no matter what roll he's in. A grinder to the core, although some say JVJ is slim, Jimmy excels at sandwiching defenders against the boards. Drafted all the way in the fifth round, expect Jimmy Van Johns to sprout up and contribute with a newfound chip on his shoulder.

STARTING FORWARD: HUGH JAZZ
@"ThatDamnMcJesus"

Hello, is there a Hugh Jazz in the building? If you're Montreal, your answer is a resounding YES. The Militia secured a big piece of their future by choosing a winger with a firm all around game. Hugh came ToWERK and shake things up. No ifs ands or butts, Montreal is now a Jazz town.

STARTING FORWARD: GOTTA LOVE HONORS BIO
Captain
@GottaLoveHonorsBio

Some say that this is a surprise selection to the All-Name team. However, I say that they're full of it. What else could you want in a player? Hes committed to his craft, working out of his comfort zone, and most importantly, not afraid to love. You know where this kid stands, at least on one issue. But, that type of honesty is hard to find, and that's why he is the Captain of this season's All-Name squad.

STARTING FORWARD: CODY
@Winter is Coming

Napoleon. Prince. Questlove. Flea. The decision to only go by one name invokes certainty, drive, and intimidation. It is total ownership of an idea. It says that I embody what it truly means to be this person. Cody joins the ranks of the world's most influential, the greatest intellects, and proudest members of our society. Individualistic yet gratuitous, Cody will support the decision of management to rename the franchise the Halifax Cody in honor of his presence in their town.

Others Receiving Votes
Heat Siecker
Raquel Castillo Gutierrez
Jon Snow
Bo Kane
Theodore Sober
Ricky Spanish

[570 Words]

Sterling Slaughter snubbed.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-11-2019, 06:53 PMZoone16 Wrote: Sterling Slaughter snubbed.

Agreed. If only I could influence the voters

Ok so Jagger Fouquette doesn’t make it but Cody does

This is a sham team and I expect retribution from my prospect showcase teammate

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

06-11-2019, 07:57 PMWaters Wrote: Ok so Jagger Fouquette doesn’t make it but Cody does

If you got a problem, we can take it out back, byyytcchhh.

[Image: tumblr_ps6li1mpKG1rmv1vdo3_500.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

06-12-2019, 12:04 AMWinter is Coming Wrote:
06-11-2019, 07:57 PMWaters Wrote: Ok so Jagger Fouquette doesn’t make it but Cody does

If you got a problem, we can take it out back, byyytcchhh.

[Image: tumblr_ps6li1mpKG1rmv1vdo3_500.gif]

ok im here where are you

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

that's a hell of a team

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs