. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

wow jess is back on the gfx grind let's goooo

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sig 1. 7/10
Sig 2. 6/10
Sig 3. 6/10
Sig 4. 7/10

your style came across best in the first sig and i think its the strongest out of the bunch. everything really worked together but id pull that "Colorado Raptors" text up closer to the name text. i like that you put logos in the background of some and not others, i think it works better in the second sig rather than the fourth though. text is okay but somewhat simple. using multiple text layers could help. the cloudy opacity over the render is a good idea but the randomness of it doesnt make the renders flow well within the sigs. it takes away some of the render that should be prominent. for example in the last two, the shoulder on the left should be in the foreground and not blended away. and messing with things over or taking away from the face is never a good idea like in the second.

$2.6 mil